Returning Balance Druid LF rading(atoc)/mythic + guild [Area-52]

Hi all,

As the title says, I’m a returning player looking for an active guild pushing heroic/mythic progression as well as mythic + keys. I’ve been playing balance since 2013 and raided mythic/heroic in MOP, played casual the last few expansions and wanting to get back into progression. LF later raid times as I’m MST time zone, starting around 10pm EST is ideal.

Battle Tag: Gocu#1956

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there! Right off the bat I wanna say my guild’s raid times are Sunday Monday 9pm-12am EST, so that’s kinda close to your cutoff. Still wanted to talk a bit about my guild Requiem! We’re a horde guild on Wyrmrest Accord, with current prog at 8/8 H 2/8 M. Right now we’re looking for excellent and respectful players to engage in casual mythic progression for now, with eyes on a more serious foray into mythic in 10.1. We’ve got keys rolling on a nightly basis, a strong core and new players getting into the game as we speak! Also got mythic plus on a nightly basis and random events throughout the week. I think we have a great community, and I’d love to have ya join it. I can be reached on discord at Barny#8263 , or you can reply here. I’ll also add ya on bnet as soon as I can. GL on your guild search and take care!

Hey there,

I sent you a bnet friend request, but i think Zero Dawn on Area 52 would be a good fit.

We are an AotC focused guild that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8pm-11pm MST. We may dabble in some early mythic but are by no means going to go out and get CE. I’d like to chat more if you have the opportunity. We can chat here, BNet or Discord Rayvhen#1490 if this sounds like a fit.

Take care.

Howdy! Check out our post and let me know if you think we’d be a good fit! Id love the opportunity to chat with ya!
Zozz#0329

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auxiliary-h-area-52-recruiting-for-101/1545837