"Returning" Alt-a-holic Looking for community

I am looking for a community in WoW that is active during my crazy play times. I am currently based overseas so I seem to be mostly out of sync with the guilds that I have tried to connect with on US servers. The general time windows that I can be available to play are from 01:00 EST to 05:00 EST (almost always available), 06:00 EST to 16:00 EST (fluctuates but for a good community I’d make myself available).

About me and what I can offer:

I am sick of playing alone, half of the fun of WoW is playing with other people. I am in my early 30’s, married, no kids yet. Would prefer mature but family friendly gchat. Appreciation of bad puns would be ideal. I have more Alliance alts than Horde but I am interested in playing Horde if I find a community there.

I have discord and prefer to talk rather than type if I am teaming up with people and we need to communicate directions/instructions. I also enjoy just chilling in discord voice chat while questing or farming.

I was gone for over 8 years before I came back about 2 weeks before the BFA xpac dropped. I am an incurable Alt-a-holic, I like being able to jump into whatever role is needed but I need some confidence building in more current Retail content.

I am open to rolling new characters on any server, for either faction, and leveling them up. I am open to both Classic and Retail if I can find a community for both that would be wonderful.

I don’t mind hours of farming in either iteration of the game. That goes for achievements too. I would love to help a guild with their guild achievements, particularly if they are for older retail content.

I have gone back to WoD and Legion to obtain flying in both. I have my BFA flying too. I also have a 2 person flying mount (or 2) and the ability to make the Sandstorm Drake on my mage.

I haven’t done many Dungeons and zero raiding since I’ve returned. There seems to be such a strong focus on rushing through dungeons that there hasn’t been an opportunity for me to learn them properly. This isn’t too terrible on my DPS alts but on my tank and healers it has left me uncomfortable with even trying to PUG my way through them and risk being abused for not pulling fast enough or just not being able to keep up. However, if memory serves from my Cata and before days, once I feel confident in a dungeon or raid I feel unstoppable in any role.

Current Characters of note-
Retail:
Warrior 120 Alliance
Mage 120 Alliance
Priest 120 Alliance
Druid 120 Alliance
Demon Hunter 118 Horde (Soon to be 120)
Demon Hunter 112 Alliance
(Other various alts of lower levels)

Classic:
Bloodsail Buccaneers (all Alliance)~
Druid 23
Warrior 16
Priest 15
Rogue 15
Paladin 15
Mage 15
Warlock 15

In closing, I need to find people that make this game worth playing or I will just end up quitting again. I know there are great people and I’ve found some but most can’t play when I am on or have drifted away from the game over the summer. So if you think your guild/community fits my parameters then please let me know.

Discord: Vannie#8238
Btag: Namirashea#1582

Thanks for taking the time to read this book of a post.

2 Likes

Hello! We are always looking for people to join our family friendly atmosphere. Here is our post. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Heyo! PanicSwitch is a small but hopefully growing guild for casual play/leveling right now, but we have dreams of raiding. (Tank + Healer at 380iLvL currently). Our Assistant GM is the KING of bad puns. We’re currently most active between 9pm-3am CST. If you’re in the Smolderthorn cluster, let me know! (Anub’arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim) We’re an Alliance guild.

Hi there!

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

Back in March/April this year, me and my officers decided to server xfer our main toons to another guild we had been raiding with due to personal life things going on. After a few months of raiding with them and achieving AOTC in BOD and COS with them (also progressed through Normal and some Heroic EP with them) I decided to come back to my guild to try and rebuild up the community i was trying to make in the first place.

What the guild is about:
~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members
~We areClassic came out and by than so have most guild achieved their AOTC/started Mythic raiding. AOTC focused (may decide to dip our feet into mythic runs later)
~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better
~ We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff
~Alt runs
~We do some PVP (Bg’s, WPVP, etc)

For my core members:
~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)
~Be patient and respectful of other members
~Help throughout the week farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)
~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out

For Casual Members:
~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)
~Help farm mats for GB
~Do not be afraid to ask for help
~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:
TANKS (Would like BM Monk, Guardian druid or Prot Pally/ Open to other ideas though)-Need solid tanks (DPS off spec though)
Healers(NEED ALL)
DPS(NEED ALL)

We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (with 1 break at 10) But times/Days can be negotiated/will be reconsidered to match core members schedules

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me on bnet/discord (I am always available)

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

Hello, I think ours guild’s active times would fit you. Give us a try:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922