Returning after long Hiatus

Good morning everyone, returning adult player looking for an adult guild. I mainly Dps Warrior,shammy,lock,DH, might be interested in tanking or healing at some point as well. I haven’t played since towards the end of Legion but looking to get back into the game. If you think I would be a good fit let me know! I look forward to hearing from you!!

2 Likes

Hi there fellow returning player.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Lets have a chat for a bit.

Hello defiance-
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Sorry too late for me to raid

Welcome to Astraeus!

Despite being formed in late 8.3 this guild managed to get 4/12 mythic bosses down in Ny’alotha. We have seasoned veterans who have played since late Vanilla and newbies who have been with us since BFA. We love doing M+ and occasional guild battleground, but raiding is our passion. Our focus for Shadowlands to achieve Cutting Edge. We believe this is possible with the right people, perseverance, and teamwork.

We are currently looking to fill our mythic roster slots and would like to have a few backups as well. Currently we are recruiting:

Tank : Off-tank/DPS Demon Hunter
Healer : heal/dps classes (druid, priest, shaman)
Damage Dealers : If you know your class and can deal damage, we’d be happy to let you try out with us.

Raid Times -
Thursday:8:30 to 10:30 EST
Friday:8:30 to 10:30 EST
Saturday:8:30 to 10:30 EST

How to apply:
Please feel free to reply to one of our leaders on this thread if you have questions or comments; or you can reach them via their btag at Sreenaph#1727 (GM), Vanora#11692 (Raid Lead), or ThirdPhoenix#1305 (Officer).

Hey there, if you’re looking to play Ele or Lock we would love to have another ranged as we’re a bit filled on melee at the moment. We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we aren’t a high end guild but we like to have a nice chill environment to raid in while getting serious when needed.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for then please fill out a short app on our guild site which will be linked in our info; hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Hey bud check us out 1 day a week weekend morning Saturday 9am to 1pm

Allumination ~ Stormrage Stop by and say hello , I think we would be a good fit for you . A stranger is a friend we have not met yet and we love to meet new friends !!

Hi there! [H] Part Timers is a newish guild on Bleeding Hollow, we are looking specifically for a warrior to finish out 1 of the last 2 spots we have left open on our Mythic raid teambut, i would also have interest in the possibility of you playing lock too. We are not currently raiding with the pre patch event being so close and the expansion coming soon hopefully. Our raid leader has mythic experience, we are a mix of old, young, new and returning players. I actually have only been back in game 3 weeks and I love this guild. They are great and helpful people. We will be doing progression on Sundays 6-10pm eastern time. If you think this is something you would be interested in, we would love to have you. You can add my bnet Hated#1536 if you would like to chat more.

afterMath eSports on Tichondrius Horde is currently recruiting high end raiders for the “Hall of Fame” push in Shadowlands. We’re a newly formed guild backed by afterMath eSports organization and plan to bring the support needed to ensure our team can perform at their highest level possible.

We are also accepting sub/bench/casual players who are interested in running M+ keys, heroic clears, alt raids, being part of progression when available, or joining mythic clears while on farm. Please don’t hesitate to drop off an application for any position within the guild.

Our current raid schedule is as follows -
(Times are in PST)
Tuesday | 6pm - 10pm.
Wednesday | Off
Thursday | 6pm - 10pm.
Friday | Off
Saturday | Off
Sunday | 6pm-10pm (Heroic/Mythic carries for gold)
Monday | Off

While we are a new organization, we are in talks with 2 additional gaming teams to join our ranks and expand our reach to potential sponsors and investors. If interested, please view our website to find out more about us and drop an application. www. Aftermathesports .com

We are definitely looking for people for the upcoming release of Shadowlands!

Bigly Pumps , an Alliance guild on Stormrage, is a guild of players looking to form a tight-knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in Shadowlands. A handful of us rejoined retail in February after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:

A few of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath, we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we cannot enjoy the content.

As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we enter Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?

-We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset

-We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)

-Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild members

Our Raid Schedule is as follows:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-11:30 PM EST

HEROIC Clear Saturday 8:00PM -12:00AM EST (Optional)

BFA Progress:

7/12 M Ny’alotha

We are currently recruiting the following:

Heals:

Resto Shaman (with Ele OS)
 Holy Priest (with Disc and Shadow OS)

DPS:

Ranged Hunters
 Shadow Priest
 Mage
 Warlock

**Always looking for exceptional players