Returning after 13 yrs. LF Casual Adult guild

Hey. I started WoW in Beta in 2004 and played until 2011/2012. I came back to WoW on a whim to try out Cata Classic and fell back in love. I hope to stick with TWW if I can find the right group of people to play with.

I’m really looking for a guild that was similar to the one I was apart of back in the day. It was considered Casual b/c we were all working adults. The guild would only recruit people that were over the age of 25 and either worked full time or went to school full time. We cleared content at our own pace and cleared almost all content in those 8 or 9 years.

So, if you are a guild of working adults and most, if not all, of y’all are over the age of 30 (I’m 42), I’d love to talk about joining. I wouldn’t care if I’d have to change servers or even change factions (even though I prefer Horde). I’m just looking for the right people to play with again. Thanks

1 Like

:crossed_swords: Join Valhalla of Warcraft! :crossed_swords:

Are you looking for a fun, social, and laid-back guild in World of Warcraft? Valhalla of Warcraft is the place for you!

:european_castle: What We Offer:

• Socializing: We love to chat and hang out both in-game and on Discord voice channels.
  • Mythic+ & Raids: Whether you’re running dungeons or diving into raids, we’ve got you covered. Our current raid times are every Sunday from 8 PM - 10 PM EST, with more raid groups coming soon as we continue to grow. As a new guild, we’re excited to expand our raiding opportunities in the future!
  • Leveling & Alts: We’re always leveling up and exploring new adventures.
  • Farming: Love to farm? So do we—join us for some relaxed farming sessions.
  • Lore Discussions: Enjoy talking about WoW lore? We do too!

:earth_africa: Who We Are:

• A diverse group of players from around the world.
  • Welcoming to both new and returning players.
  • We value fun, laughter, and a positive environment—no judgments here!

:video_game: Join Us:

• If you’re looking for a guild that values good times and great people, we’d love to have you.
  • Reach out to us on Discord at VRNexus or on Battle.net at KingDave101#11936.

We can’t wait to see you in Azeroth!

Hi Rotwave!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for The War Within!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to bolster our ranks for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST Normal Nerub-ar Palace where our first raid will be September 13th.
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hello Rot!

Polarity - US Thrall-Horde is currently recruiting Tanks and DPS for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ groups. Raiding will commence on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm-11pm EST! Most of us are returning players from previous expansions, all with heroic raiding backgrounds. Accepting all toons, including alts who just want to hang out! Send a message or inquire in-game! Thank you! We Would be happy to have you join our ranks!

Bnet - DocXHoLLiday#1227
Discord - og_docxholliday3374

what’s up rot?

Me and some friends are starting a small group mainly looking to just tackle m+ and normal and heroic raids with 10 man groups, currently recruiting more dps or if someone is deadset on tanking I can move to dps… Its a fresh guild with some friends from different guilds i’ve played with over the years, I think maybe one person is under 30. if you want to add me on discord my name is just miketavius on there, no numbers with it. We are looking to do a little everything m+, raid, casual pvp. Just let me know if interested and good luck on the search.

18 + Illidan- Alkaline - we are looking to fill our ranks with fun casual players who enjoy all aspects of the game! We love to mount farm, transmog runs, pvp, and will also be looking to run mythic+ and raids when we can! we understand life comes first and everyone plays at their own pace! lets chat BN Thryss#1375

Hello hello!

If you are more of a night owl or prefer PST over EST, we should talk.

We are a late-night heroic-focused guild that raids from 9 pm to 11 pm PST on Weds and Thurs.

You can reach me at grimthane on Discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net!

Hey Rotwave, The Raven Alliance fits that well. Most of us average between 35-42. We have a couple in the late 20s and a couple older then 42. If you would like to chat hit me up adema#1487.

Sicily US - Area 52 is a AOTC/Mythic + focused guild that is looking to increase the size of its ranks in order to take on The War Within. Led by multiple experienced Mythic/CE raiders, who are tired of the burn out and grind that comes with Mythic raiding, and are looking to create a more chill and fun environment where we can all come to have fun! While we are seeking to finalize our core raid team with players looking to have fun in raid, while also experiencing a good time in other aspects of the game such as PVP and M+. In the long run, we will be seeking to clear Heroic content at a casual but efficient pace, while also pushing higher end Mythic + and PVP content. As our core is a group of close friends who enjoy raiding with each other in a respectful environment, we would love to welcome you into our community as we take on the challenge of end-game content, and prepare for The War Within Expansion.

Current Raid Times/Days:
Thursday : 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST
Sunday: 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST

Recruitment Needs:

CURRENTLY RECRUITING ALL SKILLED PLAYERS

What we Offer:

1. Gems/Flasks/Enchants/Mats for all our core members.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild chat that often talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout The War Within.

What we expect from our raiders:

1. Commitment to the Group, helping others, and creating a fun environment for all to enjoy.
  2. Be prepared and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Drama will not be tolerated.

If you are interested in joining, apply using the following link:
forms.gle/ib7Ze4VnfXeuKVeM6

If you have any other questions or are interested in joining, please contact those listed below.

GM - BTAG: Takeflight#11670
Raid Leader - BTAG: evvs#1490

Hai! We may be a good fit for what you are looking for. I will drop my GM’s blurb below and just let him know Shadow sent ya!

Betrayed Saints on US Stormrage is looking for members to join our ranks! We are a Casual Social guild, with the main objective to build a strong and fun community!

Being we are a casual guild that enjoys all different types of content and building a family like community! We are small but as we grow have more people diving into end game content as the season progresses. Plus we have those who love chasing mogs, achievements, secret unlocking and mount/pet collectors as well. Plus Discord is always hoping, even if VC isn’t yet for the day.

Most, if no all, of us are working adults or parents with children that play when we can! Life priorities first after all!

We are currently forming a raid team as well

We run a monthly lottery that’s been a huge hit and you could win some extra gold!!!

If you’re a casual player horde or ally! Come on down! We accept everyone!

Feel free to reach out to the below!
Cainnix: Discord- MytheringMyst or
Subs: Discord - jewbaccathehut or Bnet - subs#1886

Hi Rot,

We’re a small guild of 4/5 active members that aim for just mythic+ dungeons. We’ll be starting our push sometime next week. We’re looking for more members like us that play casually, and by casual I mean, we don’t take things too seriously.

We’re mostly 40+ but we play like we’re kids when we don’t work. I know I can’t sum up this guild in this post, so if any of the above sounds remotely interesting, please let me know. You can msg me in game.

You sound like you’d fit right in with our group. We’re an adult team with jobs and families, but we’ve been raiding together since 2011.

Hello Rotwave

I am also a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. I joined a guild for this xpac that I am quite happy with at Tryhardish.

There is a wide variety of experience levels that lead to a more casual atmosphere. But, the officer team is knowledgeable and skilled while being dedicated to forming a positive environment. Avg age is probably in the 30s with a ton of working adults that want to game. Im 41.

We currently are looking to fill out a raid team. Although anyone is open for an invite for M+ or other activities. The raid schedule is at 10-12 est Thursday and Saturday.

If that sounds like it might be a good fit for you, I invite you to check them out. Cheers,

Felweed Cartel is just coming back after a long break from the game. Most of us are 35+ and just have a kicka$$ time playing together. We do a little of everything and have experience ranging from never raided to AOTC/server first/mythic. My battle tag is Akuma#1322 hit me up if you’d like to join the discord and meet the gang

Hi Rotwave, I got you beat in age, and we might be the place you are looking for, but we tend to play late! If that works for you, please reach out and let me know.

Thanks, and good luck in your search!

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.