Returning 5x CE player LF 2-3 night guild (rdps/tank)

Hi all,

To keep things short, I quit this expansion after killing M Jaina and am looking to find a group for Shadowlands. I’d like to stay on Mal’ganis, so I’m looking here first before going to guild recruitment to cast a wider net.

I have raided in just about all tiers of WoW, most notably with exceptions in TBC. I raid led a group of friends from WotLK until WoD, and after my friends drifted away from the game, I joined a 2 day progression guild on Mal’ganis (Pathogen) and raided with them all the way up through BFD, with a short break at the end of Legion due to moving cross country.

I mostly play RDPS (hunter, mage, but open to warlock if needed) and tanks (brewmaster.) In Legion, I cleared everything up to the end of Antorus, but did not kill Argus (aforementioned cross country move break.) In BFA, I cleared up M G’huun and M Jaina before going on hiatus. I’ve got plenty of legs from Legion and BFA to comb through if needed (put the warcraftlogs URL in front of these, can’t include links on new bnet forums I guess)

character/us/malganis/stoneforge (first half of legion, all of BFA)

character/us/malganis/asriell (second half of legion)

I am flexible on class/spec, but I would prefer to DPS in some capacity. My first choice would be hunter, but I am also open to whatever is a specific need should I find a group that I click with.

Availability is pretty open, EST player usually free from 5PM to 12PM server time.

My bnet ID is stoneforge#1890 and my discord is stoneforge#9336 if you would like to chat.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hello there Stoneforge, my Panda friend. I see no reason as to why you’d be getting restrictions against playing Hunter. The class is pretty strong right now (Despite the nerfs) in a stat squish environment. We’d be happy to take one on if the personality fit <3

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-who-pulled-malganis/747313