Returner LF Guild (Pref Alli but can go horde for the right people)

Hello! I’m Storrim (Or Stormy per my discord handle) and I realized that at the end of the day, this game is kind of something I’d like to have occupy my time, so I’d like to come back and make it count. So if it’s cool I’d like to tell you a bit about me and my schedule so I can find a good fit.

• I’m in my 20s (21 so I am a babby boy)
  • I am a cat person who loves those crying cat faces.
  • I have a morbid sense of humor
  • I play other games on top of WoW (primarily Bl3, Fortnite, Destiny 2, League of legends)
  • I work a two day on and two day off schedule 6pm est to 6am est). I’m a 911 dispatcher so I have to work those times. Anything involving perfect attendance is something I cannot do, and I apologize to you folks who want that, but that’s not me.
  • I apologize too much, so sorry for that too I guess :stuck_out_tongue:
  • I love to be in chats whether they be voice or not, so an active guild with chats that work would also be nice.
  • My main interests are PvE, PvP, Leveling, Mog hunts, and RP.
  • I’m a 420 BM monk, but if I got some help I could get a healing set if you have too many tanks. I don’t want to do WW because it hort my hands too much.

I also don’t do mythic raids, so please no mythic raid roster ads. I can’t and won’t try to fill them. I’m just looking for a home where I can have fun and actually get to know people.

I do look at my posts, but just in case my discord handle is Stormy#4329
I really do appreciate anyone for taking the time to read this. I put this together at work so if you do happen to see it tonight I can get back to you, just not super fast.

Hey everyone this is a duplicate! Both posts made by me are the same, I just made the second one believing it got deleted when I was force logged out.

Hello Stormy!

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and a healer, maybe you? We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 8 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays.

We are completly flexible with your work times and will be grateful to have you when we can :slight_smile: We strive for, and achieve, AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307