Returner LF Guild (A/H Duplicate post Sorry)

Hello! I’m Storrim (Stormy by my discord handle though). I am someone who realized that other MMOs don’t really do it for me like WoW does. I was wondering that maybe if I put some info on this post about myself and my schedule that I could find a fit.

• I’m in my 20s (21 so I am a babby boy)
  • I’m a cat person who loves those crying cat pictures
  • I have a morbid sense of humor and thicc skin
  • I love to be in chats, voice or otherwise, so an active chat would be really nice.
  • I am in the EST (bEAST coast) and I work a two on two off night shift (6pm to 6am). I am a 911 dispatcher so I have to work these hours and anything requiring 100% attendance I simply cannot do. I apologize for that.
  • I also apologize too much, so sorry for that too I guess :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Im a 420 BM monk, but if healers are where it’s at then I can get a healing set (I don’t want to do WW anymore, it hort my hand)
  • My interests are PvE, PvP, Mog hunts, and RP.
  • I do like mythic dungeons, but I do not like mythic raids. I cannot and will not try to fill your mythic roster, so please no mythic ads. If you out one I politely refuse.

Anyway, if I sound alright I’d love to hear from you. I might not be able to get back to you right away because I’m at work, but I will do my best.

To anyone who reads this, I really appreciate your time. I will keep my eye on this post, but if you feel that I won’t see it (Gasp how dare you not trust me :broken_heart:) my discord is Stormy#4329

I look forward to hearing back from you guys :slight_smile:

(Edit: it’s okay this was made during downtime just in case someone was worried about that given my job)

(Edit again: this is a duplicate. I was force logged off and thought my original post was deleted so I made another one from scratch. The same message and info apply I’m so sorry to make it look like I was spamming)