Return to Karazhan Event Wrong start

So I’m trying to solo return to karazhan for the nightbane mount. However whenever I enter the portal it puts me in the menagerie instead of behind the initial door. Anyone else experiencing this? I’ve tried setting it to heroic leaving and back to mythic. I’ve tried “resetting all instances”. Any ideas?

15 Likes

I’ve had the same thing happen and am interested in starting from the beginning rather than after Curator.

Hey
This is happening to me as well. I’ve also tried resetting the dungeons and swapping between Heroic and Mythic.
Hope we get an answer soon!

Same problem starting in menagerie instead of the normal start.

Yeah i have the same issue, have tried on different characters as well, still the same.

Be nice if Blizzard fixed this then did a fresh restart on the raid lockout :smiley:

Oh, so this is only an 8.3 thing? Good, I was worried I was going to have to live with this. Phew!

Can confirm, as of 8.3 this is happening to me also. Really puts a crimper in my mount farming :smiley:

3 Likes

whats piss me off is when you pay to play a game and you can’t even do what you want and when you ask them something its a big no

3 Likes

You can make your way to the front of the instance by taking the portal back to the curator either killing him or running past him until he resets. There is a locked door on the way downstairs from the curator, but you can drop down to the entry level floor.
This is of course still very irritating but at least it can be circumvented.

4 Likes

I’m also having this issue. I’ve tried a couple times and keep getting teleported into the second section, past Curator.

In addition to that, Viz’aduum is being buggy. At the end of the second portal transport, instead of landing on the ship, I start to fall through it then get ported to the door and the fight resets.

1 Like

Yeah I just noticed this today…I was trying to get the ember wyrm today for the first time and was extremely confused as to why I started in the wrong spot. I can’t do the gauntlet it seems in the dungeon’s current state.

1 Like

I have the exact same problem… In 8.2, I kept dying on the ramp down until they fixed it. Now this. Why do they always break Kara even though it has nothing to do with the content of 8.3… Please fix this.

3 Likes

Same here. Went back yesterday with a friend and it started us in the menagerie. Also seems like the theatre boss battle with Toe Knee is bugged as well because Mrrgria would not die no matter what we did. Might have been unlucky, but that fight has never bugged out until 8.3 for either of us.

Also having the issue on the Kul Tiras server. I tried alts, but had the same problem.

1 Like

Got the same issue on EU Tarren Mill. Been having it for two weeks or so now as I’m also farming for the dragon.

same thing here, sent a ticket

Also having this problem - and bosses not dropping loot. Crystals dont seem to be working either for nightbane.

yes you can, just run back to the start, open the door, and that triggers the whole timed event, from there do it as normal :smiley:

1 Like

Happened the same to me,you have to damage Toe Knee till he has 50% of his life, then stop damaging him. That tiggers Mrrgria, then 50% to her as well and you can kill them normally.

I would have loved to see this before doing the whole dungeon fo nothing :joy: