Return of the Werebear

I get that werebear was something that was intended to be limited time only, but that’s ridiculous to me. It’s ridiculous because one person having werebear doesn’t hurt someone else who has it.

Not everyone was actually able to get werebear for tons of reasons. Some people didn’t even play wow and some people were in the middle east for 10 months and by the time they came back transitioning took precedence over video games.

I’ve had a druid since vanilla. For years all we ever wanted was to be able to have a way of physically seeing our gear in animal forms. Upon getting my bear at lvl 10 all the way to 60 I looked the same. I remember hoping that Dire Bear would be different.

The problem I’m having is that werebear wasn’t some minor transmog. It was a huge change to druid reminiscent of shirvallah. I was unable to get it but all I hear is people complain because they were there and they worked hard so they shouldn’t give it to other people. I remember working really hard to farm the gold to get a mount at 40, does that mean that no one else should have mounts? I worked harder than ever to clear icc and get shadowmourne for my paladin. Does that mean no one should ever be able to get that? The argument is just stupid because it’s not just a small cosmetic. It changes the entire feel of the spec. Imagine being told you had to wear cloth transmog on a warrior because “you weren’t here working hard when plate was available” it’s a cosmetic but it isn’t a small cosmetic.

Tldr: werebear isn’t a small cosmetic that can be shrugged off and anyone who wants to complain that no one else should have the thing they have are just gate keeping babies.

Agree this is the very reason I won’t play a Druid. I hate the regular Bear form, so basically by not having this be standard they are keeping potential people from playing the class.