Return of the Deceased BFA cast

I’ve been out of touch of developer interviews, so I’m hoping someone might know more about this than me.

Has it been said or hinted that we may see a return of Saurfang, Telaamon, or other characters that died in BFA? It’d seem like they’d be prime candidates for companions we find in the Maw.

They’ve never commented on seeing the deceased from BfA. Though I think if they were included, Night Fae players would have good odds on seeing Rastakhan since he’s under Bwonsamdi’s care and the loa has allied himself with the Winter Queen.

6 Likes

Yea Telaamon was freaking awesome. Probably the Best Draenei Blademaster within the Draenei Society. Now we may never know much of his backstory about him being a Blademaster.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t expect anything on that front until the final raid - if then.

This isn’t a memberberry expansion

You’re not going to see every character that died ever
Saurfang will not appear in your Maldraxxus covenant hall

1 Like

If he hasn’t had his soul obliterated already and turned into his “mojo”

Don’t some of the deceased NE characters show up in the Ardenweald campaign?

At the end of the Shadows Rising novel, Bwonsamdi, who was using all his power to prevent troll souls from entering the Maw, personally spared enough power let Rastakhan reunite with Talanji. So I highly doubt he would go around and turn Rastakhan into “mojo.”

Ysera had us rescue Astarii Starseeker, Jandria, Denalan, Ferryn, Anaris Windwood, and Ilthalaine from the Maw. All lost their lives during the War of Thorns, with most dying in the Burning of Teldrassil.

2 Likes

I think it would be sweet for Dranosh to come back from whatever warrior’s rest afterlife he’s in to come help his dad, just like his dad helped free him from the Lich King’s control.

2 Likes

Isn’t it? So far we’ve seen several dead characters make an appearance, for better or worse.

1 Like