hello!
I switched covenants to Venthyr and now I have no quest for the redeemed souls with them, therefore I cannot make any buildings now. I switched back to NF to see if the quest is there for me and it is not there either. 
Is this a known issue?
Thanks!
2 Likes
Probably best to report in the bug forums to be safe.
2 Likes
This issue was happening to me on my main (switched around to all four covenants today). I started out as Necrolord, then swapped to each of the other covenants before landing back at the Necrolords. The quest would not appear after doing so.
However, after swapping to another character (unsure if this is required, may just have to log out) and then swapping back to my main the Return Lost Souls quest was being given out at the corresponding NPC.
3 Likes
I just wanted to give a recent review of this to say it is working now. The important thing when switching is talking to Bolvar afterwards in Oribos. Then you will have to follow the quest chains that unlock everything. Even though I had deposited anima and some other events prior it didnt seem to remember and I had to do the introduction questions again for the Covent I changed BACK to.
1 Like
I’m currently having this issue on all my characters after switching to Venthyr. I cannot get the quest to return lost souls from the maw. Bolvar doesnt have any quests for me and using his dialog options doesnt fix it. I did the quest to restore 1000 anima, and that didnt fix it either.
The weekly reset fixed it for the character that had already done the intro quests for the Venthyr sanctum.
I repeated it on my hunter today, and got locked out of the quest again, can’t get it.
Then I tried something different on my DH. DO NOT SKIP the intro to the sanctum “I know my way around”. If you do the extra 3-4 quests to learn your way around the sanctum, then after you do the soulbind with Nadjia, you’ll be able to get this quest. Rescue20 Lost Souls from the Maw