RETs are privileged in game

Only the popular classes get that.

It’s why they keep nerfing BM Hunter. They want another class/spec to be the most played.

He can because he is in wpvp.
The amount of toys and items useable in wpvp make it a chaotic mess, not the spec.
Your guy probably far outgears you, better trinkets, full tier set…etc and is using the new items like volatile crimson embers + Potions of power + elemental phial, along with wings and trinket to burst you down to 0 quickly.

2 Likes

To be fair, bm and mm deserve any nerfs they recieve. Both are way too easy to play for the amount of dmg they can put out.
Survival that deserve some love, coordinated assaut became a really bad cd.

1 Like

Let the rets be privileged. They can actually compete with me on the meters now.

2 Likes

Ease of play isn’t nerf worthy.

BM is middling on charts. Survival cannot survive. Mm is doing okay in aoe but their st is eh.

More classes need to get a handle on their button bloat and be less complicated.

The reason Hunters, Demon Hunters, and Ret see a ton of play is cuz they aren’t complicated and suffer far less button bloat.

4 Likes

This isn’t true for ret though.
Ret prior to the rework had more buttons than majority of dps. The rework wasn’t just to give them more survivability it was also the change their dps rotation.

The spec was a immobile melee glass cannon that only had bubble to rely on. In raid/mythic +s and in pvp it died too often because it only had one reliable defensive on a 3.5 minute cooldown.

In pvp Divine shield was extremely weak because warriors and priests have been FOTM since SL, Both of which have an immediate counter to rets.

Ret has become popular due to the rework, it wasn’t popular prior.

4 Likes

Every noob can hit two buttons. It’s just a noob spec

1 Like

Mmm… memories… he wasn’t the hero we deserved, but he was the hero we needed…

1 Like

It’s strange though I’ve never been attacked. WM off though.

1 Like

Odd didnt know rogues had paladin privileges as well. Just watched one global a guy in Kidney an get away scott free from guards.
Damn guess we gotta nerf Sub again.

1 Like

I am fully geared from last season plus 434 weapon and 3 other 434 pieces that has the stats I want. Ret is just broken with all these fuzzy little short CDs.

1 Like

Wings only buffs paladins by 10% in damage, heals, and crits in pvp. And with the recent crit nerf to pvp it has even less impact that it did before.

You are complaining about wpvp which has been chaotic since vanilla. 1 shots have been a thing since wow came out and have only gotten worse with time.

Why not just post on your warlock, it sounds to me like you are just new, considering warlock is a top tier spec right now in pvp.

1 Like

Lmao ret players really gaslight themselves into thinking their only defensive was bubble.

1 Like

God I love how ironic survival currently is.
It’s still fun to play, wish it had more survivability lol

1 Like

Prior to rework, yeah.
Bop was physical, divine protection and shield of vegeance was weak and LOH was a 1 time use in all pvp encounters.
That’s why when you played in arenas against ret, ret was the focus target.

3 Likes

Yeah, lets just ignore wog giving full heals during all of shadowlands and the start of season 1. Surely they needed even more bs added to their kit, surely.

You mean WOG that requires holy power? the holy power you get from being in melee, the wog that was also nerfed early in SL?

3 Likes

Dont try an reason with a Death Knight, Arthas made sure to remove the brain.

6 Likes

I had a demo lock give me a hard time earlier this week, you’re doing something wrong. Especially if they’re being dazed by guards, lol

Yeah right, forget about their data, it’s just the players are Stoopid.

Solid argument you have there, papi.

6 Likes