"Retreiving realm list" --> timeout --> "unable to connect"/wow51900324

Subject says it all really. Occurring repeatedly.

8 Likes

Same here. I get to log in screen it acts like it’s going to log in get to retrieving realm list and just sits there. Help Blizzard!

2 Likes

Same here. This has to do something with the recent patch maybe?

i can get realm lists but not the ones i want to be on

See this post - Servers down? - #23 by Orlyia

same error here (wow51900324) 4pm (PST)

Happening on TBC Classic too.

Same here. Was in game and disconnected, now it’s disconnecting while trying to load the realm list.

1 Like

Same issue here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

same issue here mate

Doesn’t seem like they’re doing anything about it either… Shame that on my one day off work, I can’t even play WoW.

Same issue here - been doing for last 30 minutes. Unfortunately Blizzard makes almost impossible to submit ticket or get instance assist.

I’m having same problem as the OP

Yea, same thing here. It’s definitely a Blizz issue

Thanks Zungar

Same as others are reporting. Was in a Pandaria Dungeon and got booted.

Several attempts to log back in. I get to “Retrieving realm list” then it times out and I get the big Unable to Connect. Please try again later - blah blah blah WOW51900324.
Walked away for about 10 minutes, came back - same song, same lyrics.
I’d really like to dance to a different tune.

Yay! they did at least post a message about it, and i was able to get logged in

able to log in

Able to log in now as well. Cheers all.

I can no longer get in to get the error. The blizzard client blue play button now says “update” and when I go through the process it simply starts again - stuck in a loop. Because my response to getting the (wow51900324) error was to run the scan & repair. Now it’s trying to run that over and over - so I can’t get past it to even BEGIN to get into the game. This really sucks because it’s been since yesterday afternoon. So, don’t try running scan & repair on this issue!!