Ret - Prot pally / Dev - Aug Evoker / blood DK player looking for a home

Hi all

I am a life long player who is looking for a place to call home. I have been a tank my whole life but it might be easier for me to dps in raids. I love tanking M+ and delves!

I can raid 2 nights a week. From 8-est to 11 - 11:30. I have had multiple AOTCs in my wow life and want to continue playing at a high level.

I am a positive and nice person. I love taking in discord and checking in on people. Asking them how they are doing etc. I don’t just raid log…I like running alts, etc.

Am I a good fit for you? Extra points if you have multiple raid teams :slight_smile:

I think we could be a good fit. I know we raid a hit later than you want but figured I’d drop the spam. Good luck in your search!
[Vivid] 2 Day Mythic Guild

Current progressions: 8/8N 4/8H after week one
Raid Days and Times

Friday 9pm-12a EST.

Sunday 9pm-12a EST.

About us

We are Vivid a guild comprised of close friends across multiple games including wow. Most of which have been gaming together since MOP. We clear AOTC every tier we have raided and then push mythic progression. We aren’t a fully dedicated CE guild but we do like to clear content and perform well.

Expectations

First and foremost we respect each other’s time and lives. That means being on time for raid and ready to go. While real life happens and we understand we just ask a simple heads up so we can accommodate.

Players are to be up to date on class metas and come to raid prepared with relevant gear, enchants, potions, etc. We do aim to provide feast and flasks.

Adapt and overcome. Raiders should feel comfortable with their class and role and have the ability to adapt to change quickly and efficiently.

Above all else HAVE FUN! This isn’t a job and is NOT treated as one. We are a very laid back group that loves to joke around and talk smack!

Current recruiting needs

Any capable player will be considered regardless of needs.

HEALERS: Full but any qualified applicant will be looked at and we fill on a performance basis.

RANGED DPS: evoker > hunter > everything else.

MELEE DPS: DH > Rogue > Pally > everything else.

How to apply

Use our discord link and fill out an application! Under the apply here tab.

discord.gg/DfZhAA2mMt

Reach out to one of our officers on discord

Moralz. ( moralz#9478 )

Zick4short ( cap#6895 )

Hi Jcpally! If you have flexibility possible with your schedule (we finish raiding 1 hour later), we may be a good fit. Currently we’re looking for an evoker, and dev/aug would be perfect.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 14yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild(dot)com

I know we start at 7 EST but if you are able to make that work please reach out, I think you would be a great fit with us!

Sicily US - Area 52 is a AOTC/Mythic + focused guild that is looking to increase the size of its ranks in order to take on The War Within. Led by multiple experienced Mythic/CE raiders, who are tired of the burn out and grind that comes with Mythic raiding, and are looking to create a more chill and fun environment where we can all come to have fun! While we are seeking to finalize our core raid team with players looking to have fun in raid, while also experiencing a good time in other aspects of the game such as PVP and M+. In the long run, we will be seeking to clear Heroic content at a casual but efficient pace, while also pushing higher end Mythic + and PVP content. As our core is a group of close friends who enjoy raiding with each other in a respectful environment, we would love to welcome you into our community as we take on the challenge of end-game content, and prepare for The War Within Expansion.

Current Raid Times/Days:
Thursday : 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST
Sunday: 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST

Recruitment Needs:

CURRENTLY RECRUITING ALL SKILLED PLAYERS

What we Offer:

1. Gems/Flasks/Enchants/Mats for all our core members.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild chat that often talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout The War Within.

What we expect from our raiders:

1. Commitment to the Group, helping others, and creating a fun environment for all to enjoy.
  2. Be prepared and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Drama will not be tolerated.

If you are interested in joining, apply using the following link:
forms.gle/ib7Ze4VnfXeuKVeM6

If you have any other questions or are interested in joining, please contact those listed below.

GM - BTAG: Takeflight#11670
Raid Leader - BTAG: evvs#1490
Raid Leader - BTAG: Beeflip#1918

Bump it up! 7est is too early :slight_smile:

Good afternoon everyone!

Pally is 80! Got to 560 tonight. Anyone need a tank / ret?
Evoker?
DK Tank / DPS?

Good morning everyone