RET Pali LFG

Lonely Paladin looking for help and home.

Hey Bullitt! I have just the home for you!

A Little More About the Guild: No Place Like Gnome [A][Dalaran] is a casual AOTC guild. We are a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset, run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more!

M+ Needs: ALL, though healers are our current highest priority

Raid Days/Times/Needs: Fridays and Saturdays, 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Tank (highest priority); mDPS, rDPS (lower priority); heals (lowest priority)
If you aren’t a class/spec that we are currently looking for but think we would be a good fit, please send a message! We are currently in the works of adding another raid night to our lineup and we will be recruiting people to help fill out the roster for that night soon!

Not interested in M+ or raiding? No problem! Casual members are always welcome!

If any of this sounds like it would be a good fit for you, message me at:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
,m,

Descendants of Lore is recruiting and we would love a lonely pally as we do not have any currently in guild. I will leave my spam here, if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. We are currently 7/9 H in Battle and 7/8 N in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

The Dark Covens Raid Team’s on Area 52 Horde side is recruiting!!! Need people with positive attitudes and like to have a good time and take down bosses!!! We enjoy running keys together and just BSing when we are not in raid!! Team Mors Ultima is currently 2/8 herioc and 7/8 N Eternal Palace!!! We raid from 8:30pm est till 11:30pm est on Sunday and Mondays.Team Asylum Fri/Sat 9-12pm Eastern time is 5/8 normal. Ilvl required 405 and heart needs to be at 50!!! Need to show up on time and be present for raid. We understand life comes up and just want the communication open if you cannot make it to raid. We are a tight knit dysfuctional family. We are are an AoTC team and an adult-oriented guild. Hit me up on Btag!! Darkfever16#1450 Mors Ultima or Nightshade#1742 for Asylum.
Mors Ultima
Tank-low
Melee-Low
Ranged-Medium (Shadow priest, mage, Boomkin)
Heals- Low
Asylum Tank-low
Melee- low- warrior(with tank off spec)
Ranged-medium-all classes Heals-medium-all classes!!!

Hello Deidra.  Thank you for your consideration. I'm relieved to hear that most of you are over 40. I myself am 43. I'm also glad to hear that you've been around since vanilla. Hopefully you are excited for Classic...I am. I would be honored for the chance to earn my place in your family and at your table.
 Just one thing though....I have no idea how to contact you in-game. I haven't played since B.C. I'm on-line every night after midnight P.S.T. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm Wishes,

Bullitt

Great to hear back from you Bullitt. Unfortunately I cannot send you a message unless you happen to be on our server (Khadgar/Alleria).

Also, while I am also PST I am usually not on after midnight except possibly on the weekends.

If you do wish to try and talk more in order to add me to your battlenet which will allow us to talk cross servers here is how you do it:

In game hit the O button to bring up your friends list.

Hit the “add friend” button on the bottom left.

You will get a screen pop up that allows you to put in my Real ID #: Daveta#1154.

After I get it and log in I will be able to accept the friend request and we will be able to talk cross realm.

You would need to either transfer servers or create a new character on the Alleria/Khadgar server to be able to join our guild. Unless you happen to be on those servers already.

If you are still interested in talking and if we can make the times work I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey D. I don’t mind rolling a new pally…I’ll get started immediately. I will send you my alt’s name post-haste.

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 8/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Hi!

Epitaph of suramar/draka is looking for actuve players who want to have fun and see content. We are a group of friends who have played for over 10 years together. Raid nights are friday and satuday 9pm est and we run mythics daily. If you have any questions please add me to battlenet Alikona#11551 .
Hope to hear from you soon! <3