RET Paladin Looking for guild 4/8M

Ret Paladin Looking for guild, the guild im in now has decided not to Raid anymore, Im a Decent player i have raid logs last raid times were 8-11pm EST tue-wed-thur.
Looking for a decent guild that does Mythic Prog.

Hey Brokman!

JOGK on Thrall is 3/8M in need of replacing some players lost to Classic. I’d love to chat. You can contact me using the info below. We’re a guild that’s part of a larger general gaming community that has many active and social members for just about anything you’re looking for. We have people on at all times of the day/night running keys and socializing. Here’s a little more info about us:

Raid Days/Times: Tu/Sun 8:30-11:30 EST (6 hours)
Current Progression: 3/8M
Recruitment Contacts: Zambistical#6438 (discord) / Zambistical#11130 (btag)
Application: (use chrome or the guilded app) //http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdARm90emR?i=v4D6MOqm
WoWProgress: //https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/JOKG
Warcraftlogs: //https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/thrall/jokg

Thanks for your time,
Zamb

Hey Brokman,

Hysteria on Thrall 9% wipes on ashvane,

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 3/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

I would be happy to chat. Feel free to reach out on bnet or discord. Heedlessone - Bnet: Sunofnothing#1873, Discord: Sunofnothing#3454

[H] The Renaissance - Thrall

Looking for exceptional recruits. Mythic experience highly preferred. Also looking for community members who want to participate in Mythic +, weekend heroic raids/alt raids, and other activities with guildies.

About the Guild:

The Renaissance is a guild on Thrall (US) Horde. We’re a guild of adult raiders who like to raid twice a week. We have a positive environment where members help each other and are willing to accept constructive criticism. Personal responsibility for understanding/following mechanics and continuous improvement are expected.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. We rarely may extend raid times for 30mins if we’re close to progress. We will not add extra days or EXPECT raiders to maintain multiple geared alts.

We’re looking for skilled recruits who have the same goals and mindset that we do. If you are a player who raids strictly for personal progression and gear this is not the guild for you. If you are looking to evaluate your gameplay, constantly strive to improve, unafraid to ask questions, want to work as a team, and have a willingness to learn then this is the place for you.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm Server (EST)

Progression:
8/8 H EP, 3/8 M EP

Recruiting:

All DPS considered!

All exceptional players. We will evaluate all applications, Mythic experience and applicants with provided logs will be given preference.

Minimum requirements:

Item Level: 420

Neck Level: 55

Mythic experience strongly preferred, but not required.

You can contact us via discord or bnet for more information or to apply:
~https://bit.ly/2ODvaA1
Massias(GM) - Bnet: xdhtf#1400, Discord:Massias#6547
Moogrimm - Bnet: Shecter#1336, Discord: Moogrimm#3590
Heedlessone - Bnet: Sunofnothing#1873, Discord: Sunofnothing#3454