Ret or Sub?

Greetings!

Looking at what I can main for next season of M+ and narrowing it down between Ret Paladin or Sub Rogue? My tank friend basically just wants me to play something that has a lot of CC & interrupts. I was survival Hunter before but switched to Rogue but since Pally has somewhat always been my main I’ve considering going back for the new season. Thoughts between the two?

Thanks!

  • Tank friend is also a DK if that helps and we have another friend who runs with us that is a Resto Shaman so looking for something that might synergize with these two.

sv hunter is better than ret by far not sure why you would switch off sv for ret

sub is better

both of those specs are dev modified to have harder hitting skills

many class interrupts as well as sub

ret is c tier with poor scaling especially for st,

its a very poor st spec

Man, the wow forums are pure gold :joy: