Ret: NERFED!

Got em boys…

https://www.wowhead.com/news/blizzard-announces-ret-paladin-pvp-nerfs-going-live-tonight-332117#comments

7 Likes

job well done everyone.

11 Likes

OK BUT NERF……

whatever man I’m happy

ROFL you guys so mad that ret pallys had their time in the sun for a change. Get over it. The nerf they are getting is way too much. I agree they were overpowered from the 10.0.7 changes, but they didn’t need to be nerfed that freaking hard.

8 Likes

No they definitely did, and will still be good. All of these now nerfed defensive mechanics are still over and above what it had before, and it was teetering before. They did the right stuff with the damage.

1 Like

Well, now that we know they can just push a button and fix over/under performing specs at the drop of a hat, we should have a pretty balanced game…Right?

6 Likes

Oh no! Anyway…

These nerfs are honestly not even that bad, all things considered. Ret is still going to be extremely good.

1 Like

our fight isn’t over yet. more nerfs to rets are needed.

bro you are playing enhance in pvp…ret isn’t the problem.

4 Likes

Has it happened yet? Cheers blizz

true nerf ret.

Yeah but how many casualties did they leave in their 700 rating average gain wake?

2 Likes
2 Likes

The nerfs in yet?

This is now the golden time where we take advantage of all the trash rets who got undeserved rating and farm them while they tank CR

2 Likes

THATS not right at all, they are Over Nerfing them into the ground…

its wrong to do that to them.

1 Like

They will stop queing

I played one after nerf it wasnt too bad.