Ret LF casual/semi-casual AotC permanent home for Shadowlands

So after having the experience of guilds breaking up the last couple of expansions thought maybe now would be the time to use the forums and try my luck here in hopes of finding a guild to raid with for Shadowlands and beyond. I have been playing since BC and have been mainly AoTC focused and would prefer to stay that way going into Shadowlands. I don’t mind dabbling in mythic to fill in gaps between tiers but my mythic experience is limited as most guilds did not do mythic/fell apart/break until next patch. Would also like a guild with a strong sense of community as guilds that are basically just several cliques that come together at certain times for raid as it doesn’t truly feel like a home and was not an enjoyable experience. I am a quiet individual at first but once I get to know everyone can fit well into most groups. Ideal raid environment would be a casual/semi-casual. Enjoy having a good time and making a steady pace through content yet able to experience content. I do not plan to commit to raid for the rest of this raid tier as BFA has definitely been one of my least favorite expansions, but will be committed once we get into shadowlands.

Availability: Ideally looking to raid on any of the following days (Tues-Thurs or Sun) during the evening.
Faction/server: I am honestly willing to move to any faction or server if the guild in hopes of finding the right home.
Class Experience: I have all classes at 120 and may be willing to switch mains, but for shadowlands would prefer to go back to my roots as I get the most enjoyment.

Feel free to reach out on discord: Jellric#4997 with any questions or to chat to see if I would be a good fit or reply and I will check back.

Good afternoon mate! I know how it can feel to watch guild a break apart. Our last guild leader recently kicked the entire guild out to start fresh, so we decided we’d reform and make our own guild, Junction. If swapping to Alliance-Emerald Dream is a possibility, we would love to have you! We are currently doing some heroic raiding in Ny’alotha (12/12H AOTC) but we plan to progress during shadowlands into mythic. If you would like you can add me and we can talk more! I’ll post the guild information below!

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] newly revived guild is now recruiting any and all players!

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Tyreandra -
You sound like a potential good fit for our community. We are a casual raiding guild that just sticks to heroic progression, but we always hit AOTC. We’re on Area 52, a solidly Horde server. Take a look at my link below if we seem like a good fit. Or message me in game at Grimmy#1990

Hey Tyreandra. We have a large community with many active players and are always looking for people willing to take part in raids. Here’s our info.

[H] Sanctuary is a large gaming community with a great WoW base. Semi Hardcore raiding progression guild. Only months old but already into Mythic! 3/12m

Raid Times:
Thursday:10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11a PST) NOT MANDATORY but encouraged for those who still need gear from Heroic Ny’lotha

Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST) Mythic

Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST) Mythic
(we are considering adding more days, but times would most likely remain the same)
====Realm Cluster====
[Gurubashi] [Aegwynn] [Hakkar] [Daggerspine] and [Bonechewer]

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Go to Arktuary(dot)com and discord info is on front page
If you join discord, select WoW icon in the #auto-roles section to be able to see the WoW channels.

You can add us as a friend via discord:
Nathi#6851
OminousSkies!#8888
Pnut#6212

You can also add us to btag:
Virtigo#1571
tankevny#1716
pnutbutter#1472