Ret got nerfed, HArd

I am shamelessly necroing this blue post thread to highlight the fact that there has not been a blue post in the Paladin forum for almost 2 years.

What gives Blizzard?

Did it not come out months ago that they use a different format, and a group of people that they trust to give good feedback for testing? The only reason Blizzard responds to post is when they dont want to pay their taxes, and they have to visit the pain monster. Seriously, it becomes pointless sifting through 99% Blizzard hate threads, just to find that one piece of information that they are more than likely getting from outside testers that aren’t GD.

Stop making excuses for Blizzards lack of community interaction and contact. We pay their salaries and they ignore us.

Yes, your attitude screams “I know how to speak to random strangers on the internet.” I also pointed out they are listening. You’re just upset because they aren’t listening to you. Also, listening doesn’t require a response.

1 Like

… have blue posts in class forums ever been at all common? Heck, IIRC “blues don’t post in classes” was actual policy at one point.

2 Likes

Blue and green posts used to be common in the wow forms, including the paladin forums.

When was that? Back in WotLK days? I’ve been here on and off since BC, and don’t recall them posting since about then.