Ret Emergency Hotfix

2 Likes

MORE! /10char

3 Likes

can we talk about this clown of a community council member unironically defending ret pala?

14 Likes

Homeboy knows he will never be this high ranked ever again.

2 Likes

They need to nerf avenging wrath so it is back on a 2 min cd, and nerf the damage a little to account for the damage multipliers.

1 Like

ahahaha these nerfs will do nothing. last day of my sub, I’m done. gg ez!

2 Likes

Phew 3% that should show them!!!

4 Likes

I don’t think what he said was wrong though. It’s not that he’s defending poor balance, he’s just illustrating exactly how poor it is with the obvious slant towards FOTM styles.

Everyone’s playing their ret right now and once that gets nerfed (and it will) then it’ll be on to the next one. Like it or not, that’s just how they do things now.

2 Likes

name one other time this expac that another spec was so overpowered that it far eclipsed the representation of every other spec in the game to the point where you can see 3 of them in a single shuffle when a system is in place to better prevent such a thing.

i’ll wait.

there will always be fotm’s due to how easy gearing is, but only now has it reached this severity. how about you stop to think why that is. expac has been out for like 4 months, why is it suddenly a problem when we’ve had like 20 diff metas.

4 Likes

Gosh you’re right, they really need to look at who they pick as community members. This person is delusional and needs mental help not a council spot.

Well I guess it’s back to DH and BM it was fun for a week. Good ole blizz, buff a class so it’s fun then nerf it into the ground so it’s not. It’s almost like they don’t play the game they make or something. Just stRe at spreadsheets all day.

3 Likes

not enough, once again shows how clueless they are

1 Like

Alot of clueless people here too. That 3% is accounting for all multipliers as well so its more like a 15-20% nerf

2 Likes

The hotfix says:

Which sounds like they take whatever damage you would have done for each attack and reduce that number by 3%. So, your total damage goes down by 3%.

If your total damage went down by 15-20%, that would be a huge deal.

1 Like

Well I remember WoD frost dk, and that lasted the entire xpac.

Remember at the start of DF when enhance shams were top for like 2 days and immediately got hit with a 25% overall damage nerf? I wonder why they don’t just do that again…to the shamans of course because ret obviously isn’t an issue and only needed 3%.

1 Like

Because we shamans have teeth.

1 Like

I was gonna say…

lol

:laughing:

They nerfed pally at the last second before it goes live, nerf 5hem again and again and didnt even really help them in the long run. I dont know about battle grounds but ret is so screwed its not even funny. They wasted all that time in the rework for nothing.

So regret changing mains for DF unsubbing looks good now. Plus the bad gearing aystem coming out. And this is after 18 years of playing. Use to feel bad with them only getting 58% of their bonuses but now, i dont care. In fact, hope they lose more until they get people making the game that understand how to make one.