Resubbed, new toon, looking for guild

Hello!

Resubbing to WoW after taking a small break. Quit playing due to school and work. I am wanting to level a new toon and get back into it.

I am going to be leveling either a Void Elf Survival Hunter or a Blood Elf Demon Hunter. If I pick DH, I will also be working on learning how to tank with the offspec. I am wanting to get into Normal/Heroic raiding. I raided a bit with an amazing group last expansion but we went our different ways after life got in the way and the guild wanted to focus more into the Mythic raiding scene. Would love to find a casual, social guild to join and call my forever home.

A bit about me… Im 35, Canadian. Work a lot, mostly out of town, and I got wife and kid aggro so I am limited to about 2 nights a week I can play. The nights I can play are flexible, earliest I can be on is 6pm PST.

Discord is Diaz#7798, hit me up if you have any questions or think I will be a good fit with your guild. Usually play on Proudmoore but I dunno if that matters now?

Hi Diaz!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for The War Within!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to bolster our ranks for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST Normal Nerub-ar Palace where our first raid will be September 13th. Team Dragonhawks is looking for a Fury Warrior
Second raid team (team name pending) is full
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hello Diaz

I am a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. I joined a guild for this xpac that I am quite happy with at Tryhardish.

There is a wide variety of experience levels that lead to a more casual atmosphere. But, the officer team is knowledgeable and skilled while being dedicated to forming a positive environment. Avg age is probably in the 30s with a ton of working adults that want to game.

We were focused on recruiting for a raid team recently and now have a full team. We are currenting finding new members to run M+s, do some delves, or to rotate into raids as may be needed. You mentioned an interest in learning to tank. One of the GMs is a life long tank and is always eager to work with players new to the spec.

Timing wise, Im also PST and I walk in the door from work at 6. Our raids are scheduled for 7 pst starts.

If that sounds like it might be a good fit for you, I invite you to check them out. Cheers,

1 Like

Hello! :smiley:

Just wanted to reach out and let you know about our guild! Please let me know if you’re interested! You would be a perfect fit <3

Thanks for the info on the guild. It does sound like a guild I am looking for.