Restoration Druid Nightsong Regalia 4pc set bonus is currently bugged

Week 29 of Ulduar. The days have grown short and my leaves are beginning to turn. My band of adventurers has received all they could hope for from the depths of Ulduar. Meanwhile, I’ve dutifully posted on the Blizzard forums 817 times about the bug affecting the Restoration Druid’s Nightsong Regalia. My pleas have gone unanswered, met only with deafening silence. I refuse to equip the haste and spellpower loot from Ulduar’s most difficult monsters which would replace this broken set. I continue to hold out hope that the interns coding classic World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King will eventually respond. I hear an ephemeral voice in the distance. Is it a developer or am I simply going mad?

-Agamarn

7 Likes

Best one yet! Please fix blizzard. Save us from the Madness

4 Likes

Ask Sarthe to make a video on it, it’ll get fixed in 2 days tops

4 Likes

Confirming that it is still bugged. After being funneled a bugged 4pc, my loot council is currently outside my house with pitchforks and lit torches.

Blizzard please hurry.

2 Likes

Bro I hit rejuve, get the instant heal. Wait 30 whole seconds and Hit rejuve again and still don’t get the instant heal. How long do I have to wait.

1 Like

1 minute wasn’t long enough.

1 Like

It’s every other rejuv, doesn’t matter how long it has been…

1 Like

Want to test 24 hrs now…

1 Like

It resets when you log in. The best part of this test is it proves they have some spaghetti code out there to store this state server-side. What F tier dev programmed this?

1 Like

Rejuved with the proc, left to do dishes. Came back 5 mins later and rejuved without the proc.

2 Likes

Can you please say something on this matter. I have 3pc and need to know if it’s worth blowing my conquest on the chest or not.

2 Likes

Fix restoration druid 4 set, thanks.

2 Likes

Bump this shi back to the top boys we need to be so loud they cannot ignore us

3 Likes

another day gone by with no respone. plz fix

2 Likes

Bump, the Current state of the T8 4 set is weak and not even worth utilizing. The instant heal only happens about 50% of the time and the heal it provides is super low. A response would be nice. State if this was an intended hard nerf or notice this as a bug!

3 Likes

This is my biggest issue. TELL US if this is an intended nerf or a bug because every bis list has 4pc T8 as the best option for resto, were 3 weeks in already and zero acknowledgment so far. SAY SOMETHING

1 Like

Dear Blizzard,

I am writing to express my extreme frustration and disappointment regarding the t8 set bonus bug. Despite multiple attempts to ask you to resolve this matter, it remains unresolved and continues to cause significant inconvenience and harm to me, other druids, and our raid teams.

We have been asking you through multiple channels, including forums, in game bug reports, Twitter, and even game subscription cancellations. It is unacceptable that this issue persists unaddressed, and I demand immediate action to correct the situation.

I expect a prompt and satisfactory resolution to this matter. If this problem is not resolved within the next week, I will be forced to take further action, such as seeking legal counsel.

Please do not disregard the gravity of this situation. I demand a response from you at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Mugaman

2 Likes

Have your lawyer draft up a letter and they’ll nerf them, too.

1 Like

look, i just copy and paste whatever chatgpt tells me.

but yeah, they probably would

3 Likes

Looks like the they hotfixed it!?!?