Restoration Druid Nightsong Regalia 4pc set bonus is currently bugged

Thanks for fixing this!!

T8 4p is still bugged. Rejuv still doesnt heal for the proper amount according to WOTLK reference. Druids were sticking to Tier 8 instead of picking up Tier 9, so the devs made a 3.2.2 patch change that reduced Rejuvs instant heal by 50%. This is NOT supposed to be in effect until the next phase. This is still needs to be fixed.

5 Likes

This is still partially bugged.

First tick heals on every cast but is reduced by 61.5%

Normal Hot tick for me is 2200, first tick is 847 ((847/2200)*100)=38.5) which is exactly 38.5% of normal tick, thus resulting in a 100-38.5=61.5% overall reduction.

This is worse than the original post nerf state which isn’t due until T9 is released

Please Bliz, I know the math is complicated but please fix this.

2 Likes

Blizzard will look into this issue, but as druids are not paladins, they won’t fix it.

1 Like

So they looked at this one and forgot that they nerfed it in a later tier? I would assume the best tactic is to nerf as soon as new content releases.

If they deem it to be busted/overlooked overpowered they need to post that but only fixing half of the issue is just how blizz has been. Not acceptable.

2 Likes

This is so annoying, my normal unbuffed/no trinkets/no lightweave Rejuv tick is 1828, my initial tick with this set bonus is 703. If blizz is giving us pre-nerf Ulduar, they should give us pre-nerf tier set bonuses. MAKE RESTO DRUIDS GREAT AGAIN.

1 Like

It is annoying as heck indeed.

2 Likes

Sending to the top, it is still an issue. Some words regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated, be it good or bad, so we know where we stand and can move on from there.

2 Likes

Bumping it up.

1 Like

going back up, boss

2 Likes

Why does blizz hate resto druids so much?
Fix it in full and then nerf it after Ulduar

3 Likes

bumpage /10char

1 Like

sure would love the full tick value!

1 Like

Just replied in the other one, but replying here too to keep bumped. 700 heal for the tier set, 1700 for my first rejuv tick. would be nice to have the full amount for that first tick.

still dreaming about full tick values

2 Likes

perhaps blizz is waiting for 1,000 bumps before it will do something about it

We can arrange that.

Blizzard needs to get off the blue pill.

Red pilling this thread to the top

a bump for my sisters

Back to the top with this one

1 Like

Another month gone by. Still intentionally nerfed.

1 Like