Resto Shaman main LFG

Hey all. Returning player and the guild I am pretty much disbanded. Been playing off and on with Resto Shaman since BC. (Afflic Lock and Blood DK are main alts). Looking for casual raiding guild. I am 40 and have kids so I cant really play as much as I’d like, but I am still down to run dungeons and help out in raids if possible.

I am horde and am on Tichondrius server. I play on the EST even though I’m on west coast server.

Thanks a bunch.

Hello, the guild I’m raid lead of Shred Lobster - Stormrage sounds like it could be a good fit for you. We’ll be raiding Sundays 1700-1900 EST and Mondays 1600-1900 EST with the goal of obtaining AoTC and KSM for the people interested in mythic+. Currently in need of healers so you have open pick of which of the healers you’d like to play. If interested please reach out to me in discord Aaryssian because i sometimes don’t notice Bnet notifications.

Hello Shamanbagel,

I am also a returning player and a father. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. I joined a guild for this xpac that I am quite happy with at Tryhardish.

There is a wide variety of experience levels that lead to a more casual atmosphere. But, the officer team is knowledgeable and skilled while being dedicated to forming a positive environment. Avg age is probably in the 30s with a ton of working adults that want to game. Im 41.

We currently are looking for some heals or a second tank for the raid team. Although anyone is open for an invite for M+ or other activities. Raid schedule is at 10-12 est Thursday and Saturday.

If that sounds like it might be a good fit for you, I invite you to check them out. Cheers,

Hiya! As another elder (39 yr old here) trying to play WoW we have built a guild designed specifically for us that want to still raid on an adult schedule.

If our times work for you hit me up on discord (totaledfish).