Resto shaman looking for 2 day raiding guild

Hi! I’m returning for the prepatch and looking for a new home. I’ve raided as a resto shaman or druid since vanilla, raiding competitively in WOTLK. I got aotc in uldir then my guild dissolved so I took a break from the game.

I am laid back and like to have fun, and always up for improving or helping others improve their play if wanted. Server doesn’t matter too much to me.

Dude, your name is amazing.

Anyways, we plan to raid 2 nights a week on the weekends (Fri-Sun). We are pretty laid back about what classes/specs people choose to play so long as they can do their part. We have an active discord, but this is a new server for us, so the guild is growing in game.

If you are looking for a chill place to hang out with people in voice chat and just have some fun while progressing Heroic raids, then we are the guild for you. If you are interested or have any questions, reach out to me on Bnet or Discord.

Bnet: Kranely#1346
Discord: imKranely#7770

If you are still looking lets chat! Judgemint#1185

hey friend lets talk!

-tattedmatt#1860

Hey Goosedamoose!

After reading your post, I think you’d be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. We’re an newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We have members interested in forming Mythic+ Key Groups and Arena teams!

We are guaranteeing AOTC every tier, with a calm casual environment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
Discord: Veloletum#6175