Resto Shaman LFG 9/12M

Like the Title says 9/12 M Resto Shaman Looking for guild. Looking to stay on A52 . Looking for guild to Reach CE before end of Xpac and push content Shadowlands.

post info below

Half Credit on area 52 is looking for a healer for M nzoth and beyond. we raid mon tues weds 10p-12a EST. 10p-1a on Tuesdays.
Let’s chat if interested.
moclaw#1519

< Scripted Encounter > is a horde guild on Area 52. We are in search of 1 healer for a perma core spot and would prefer a resto shaman. We are currently 8/12 and raid tue/thur 8 to 11 EST picking up wednesday as our 3rd day through SL heroic content.

Vae#11186 btag
Ivaedra#2899 - disc

Guild - Without End
Raid days - Tuesday Thursday 8 - 11 CST
Prog: 11/12m
More info: [H] Area 52 <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS

Hello friends! My name is Bullcon and I represent <Raiding Is Hard:(> we are a friendly late night raiding guild based on Area-52. We are looking for skilled DPS to help us finish this tier and build a team that will be successful in the shadowlands and beyond!

Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday/Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST (Area 52 server time) or 1am-4am CT

We also do an optional raid day on Wednesday at the same times where we sell carries. Its a non-mandatory day but its a fun and quick way to make some easy money as well as farm Echoes/Azerite and get some juicy Heroic parses!

Current Progress:
We are currently 9/12 Mythic and have just begun progress on Ilgynoth (We’re doing the no dispell strat and expect the boss to die quickly!)

Contact Info:
If you’re interested you can reach me with the info listed below and I will try to get back to you in a timely manner.
BTAG: Bullcon#1672
DISCORD:Bullcon#6858