Resto Shaman LF SL home

Resto Shaman looking for mythic progression 7pm till whenever server

We are a new guild of long term raiders and friends Looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands and beyond. We are currently Looking for Like minded raiders that are willing to push good content while in a relaxed setting. Raid leaders / Officers have gained multiple times in the past AOTC and some mythic content. The end goal with raiding is currently AOTC with mythic asperations. We are also a social guild planning to do old content runs, mount farming and high keys on non-raid nights. Horde -Mal’ganis we mainly need 1 heals and dps but all spots could be consider
Planned raid times - Wed/Fri 8-11PM Server (9-12PM EST)
Please contact via bnet, or discord below.
(Officer)Robowizard#11285 or Discord exothermic#8002. (GM)Zulburn#1912 or Discord Lando#8568

Hi! We’re looking to add a resto shaman to our team! I put our guild info below, please add me if interested!

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to expand our roster for SL!!

Guild information

The guild has been around for the better part of 5 years! We’ve transferred faction/server both once before, but Mal’Ganis was our home for all of BfA, and will continue to be that way for SL!

We will always get AoTC, but the ultimate goal is always to push into mythic. We’re trying to find those with that same attitude/skill to achieve goals, but keeping the game enjoyable as well :slight_smile:

We’ve built a good community here, and we’re looking for right minded individuals to join us. Raiding should be fun, and we strive to keep the atmosphere light, but at the same time serious enough to be conscience of everyone’s time, and investment. You’ll usually find us in discord talking smack, and cracking jokes on a nightly basis. We run a lot of M + too, so if that’s something you enjoy try us out!

Contact Information

Beef#12743 Please reach out. I’m always willing to have a quick voice chat in discord to answer any questions :slight_smile:

Hey Karakas, I understand having to post on an Alt to avoid any conflict. We’re a pretty drama free zone if you know what I mean. I’m pretty sure our GM (due to a job change) is taking a break from raiding LOL. Stuff happens man.

At any rate, I heavily considered bringing my RSham from Legion with me into Slands as the class is pretty pog champ right now. I’d be happy to talk with you a bit more to see if you’re a good personality fit with us! That means more than progress tbh as the progress can be taught, which we fully expect to do taking on new players.

We have some seriously stacked players in our dedicated core.

Here’s a post I made. Let me know what you think.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-who-pulled-malganis/747313

Check our post - we’re looking for a solid healer

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-shady-acres-ce-group-lf-heals-some-dps/742087/3