Resto shaman Lf raiding guild

Played resto shaman on and off since cata. Looking for a solid raid team. I’m coming off a long break so I’m catching up on gear. I’ve gone from like 130 to 180 in literally 2 days so I’m well on my way.

Can raid evenings EST between 6pm-11:30 pm. Weekend are relatively open.

I know the game well and love healing. I’ve clear normal CN when it first came out on MW. But had to take a break because of work. I have a new job now and can raid consistently. Looking to clear heroic then push mythic.

Also love healing m+. I’m very active and looking for players and a guild that align with this. I love competing and getting better at my class.

Anyways this is pretty long but feel free to add my btag

Tru#1602

cool cool i sent you an fr to chat some more with ya

Hey there! Just sent you a friend request too! Would love to chat with you about my guild :smiley:

Hello! We have immediate openings in our raid group. I’ll drop a link, and if it sounds like we might be a good fit, I’d love to chat!

Hey!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

3/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

still browsing

Hi Gravity, add me on discord at Letholas#9581 or Btag at Leth612#1265, would love to chat with you about my guild!

Hey there! Sent you a request! Would love to chat.

Adventure Friends Alliance
We are currerntly 2/10M looking for more all specs and classes. We are alliance on Dragonmaw server group.
We raid Wed/Thurs 6pm-9pm PST. We were formed just about 1 year ago. During BFA we were able to hit 3/12M in short amount of time.
We are looking for more members to add to the guild that are commited and looking for push mythic bosses. CE might be out of reach for Castle, but we want to push and achieve CE during upcoming, and future raids.

We are more on the chill level, and look to have a good laugh while downing bosses. Most of the guild has KSM, knowledge of pvp, 1800 in RBGs, and do other events while we have down time.

We are trying to grow our guild large enough to have two solid raid groups. All applications are welcome. Feel Free to message me on bnet. NosTheHitman#1903

Hello there Gravity! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re a few players short of a 15-man raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 5/10N currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey there Gravity! Elysium is a 2 night raiding guild on Stormrage. We raid Friday & Saturday from 7-10pm est. Looking for players interested in AotC and pushing the first half of mythic this tier and in Chains of Domination. We have a really friendly Discord and a guild bank full of supplies available for use!

Hey Gravity, sent you a bnet request but you can check us out here (in the process of getting our original guild name back if you’re wondering).

Hey Gravity,

I saw your post and wanted to reach out. I feel you’d be a good fit for our guild. You can reach me via battlenet at Xylr#1992

I’ve posted our advert for your viewing

Elite Casuals is just as it sounds, casually elite. The guild is newly formed, and is ran by previous mythic raiders who just don’t have the time to spend a lot of hours gearing our toons for mythic raids. We are aiming to be a consistent AOTC guild, and potentially dabble in Mythic raids, without over extending our raid times/days.

We’re here to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere, joke around and make friends. Join us and crack jokes about Diamondclaw’s 300 addons he has installed, literally he has the whole curseforged library installed.

Current Progression:
Castle Nathria:

• 10/10N
  • 9/10H

Raid Times
Saturday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)
Sunday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)

What We Offer:

• Consistency
  • Fun and Relaxed Atmosphere
  • Gearing Assistance
  • Jokes

Classes We’re Recruiting:
DPS:
Mage
Boomkin
DK
Warrior - URGENT NEED
Ret Paladin

Healers:
Resto Shaman - URGENT NEED

Interested? Reach out!
BNet:
Xylr#1992
Diamondclaw#1152
Zellah#1345

Hey!! My guild is looking for more casual/semi-casual players to join us! We’re on Illidan and we run a lot of mythic+ and are 10/10N and 3/10H working on heroic progression. We’re fairly casual as we all work and or go to school but we do like to push as far as we can. We raid every Wednesday and Saturday night at 8pm server as it’s the time that works best for most of us. So if you want a group of chill friends that like to hang out while progressing as high (pun intended) as we can, then this is the guild for you. Hit me up if you’re interested! Trixx#6954 (disc) or Trixx#1817 (bnet)

hello Gravity,
People That Annoy You is an alliance guild located on Undermine. AOTC consistent players, and long time raiders back again. looking to fill ranks for future mythic raiding group and m+ teams. currently 10/10N 7/10H and timing +14.

heroic progression mondays 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
normal/alt raid saturdays 7:30 - 10:30. also help gear new players this night.
more nights to be added!

Look for us in the guild finder or jump in our discord and give a shout!
h t t p s://discord.gg/qyTCEHgG8J