Resto Shaman LF raiding guild

Resto shaman main since WOTLK. Currently 585 item level. I didn’t play much in S4 but my M+ rating in S3 was 3100. Looking for a guild that wants to at least get AOTC.

Hey we are looking for a resto shaman see below for our details

Cheerocracy - Sargeras

Is a brand new guild with experienced leaders, and we are on the lookout for like-minded players to join our ranks. We want to keep the guild fairly small size to keep it more personal and so everyone has a raid slot.

We are currently seeking:

Dps (open to all at this time) but need
Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Rogue

Tank currently full- but off spec or back up

Healer Need (2)
Priest, Shaman or Druid,

What We Offer:

Raiding Schedule: Our goal is AOTC. Our raids are planned for Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11PM EST

M+: Beyond raiding, we will be focusing on progressing keys.

Support and Growth: Our guild leaders are dedicated to helping members improve and achieve their goals, whether that’s gearing up, learning raid mechanics, or just enjoying the game.

What We’re Looking For:

• Active Players: We want members who are knowledgeable about their class/role and who are engaged and excited to progress in raiding and M+

• Team Players: We value teamwork and communication. If you’re ready to contribute to a positive and cooperative environment.

• Sense of Humor: A good laugh goes a long way. We enjoy having fun both in and out of raids.

• If you want to talk Drop me a message in-game or get with me on Discord valane0693 or bnet Valane#1507

The Last Pull, an Alliance guild on Proudmoore server, is looking for just a couple players to fill out the raid team. We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:45 to 8:45 PST with an optional alt raid night for alts typically scheduled on Saturdays. Historically we have killed over half the raid bosses on mythic difficulty every season (typically 6-7/9ish) but our goal going forward is CE. To that end, we are looking for:

High priority
Havoc Demon Hunter
Holy priest
Resto Shaman

Medium priority
Arcane Mage
Elemental Shaman

Low priority
Any Exceptional class or spec other than tank.

If you are interested in anything I have written here and want to talk about it, you can Btag me in game @ Bigwhoop#1156.

Polarity is currently recruiting all classes for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ groups. Raiding will commence on Tuesdays! Most of us are returning players from previous expansions, all with heroic raiding backgrounds. Accepting all toons, including alts who just want to hang out! Send a message or inquire in-game! Thank you! We would be happy to have you join our ranks!

Bnet - DocXHoLLiday#1227
Discord - og_docxholliday3374

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid team, and particularly need healers atm. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon hopefully!
Byndi

Refresh - Tichondrius
We are 1 night raid week- Thursdays 7-10pm PST // 11-1am EST
Currently have alot of spots to fill for raid, as well as more people to do m+ with.

High Prio on any healers!

TBD if heroic will be done first week as a guild, may just be a quick full clear normal with a few heroic bosses.

Small group of friends who have played together for years, have gotten multiple AOTC and KSH achievements.

contact on discord: conraw
btag: Conraw#1146

Also looking for social people, or anyone who only wants to run m+

Hi, Ashariani, I’m Ish from Unyielding and if you haven’t yet found a guild, I’d love to talk to you about ours! We’re currently seeking a Resto Shaman for our raid team. Our guild formed at the beginning of Dragonflight and have hit AOTC every season. We have a solid group of players that run M+ and hit well above KSM every season as well. Our guild boasts some of the top 10 players on our server (Lightbringer) each season as well.
We raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11 CST. If you’d like to know more about us, please message me via discord as Ishythesquishy or my raid lead Cloutchocula69.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Sicily US - Area 52 is a AOTC/Mythic + focused guild that is looking to increase the size of its ranks in order to take on The War Within. Led by multiple experienced Mythic/CE raiders, who are tired of the burn out and grind that comes with Mythic raiding, and are looking to create a more chill and fun environment where we can all come to have fun! While we are seeking to finalize our core raid team with players looking to have fun in raid, while also experiencing a good time in other aspects of the game such as PVP and M+. In the long run, we will be seeking to clear Heroic content at a casual but efficient pace, while also pushing higher end Mythic + and PVP content. As our core is a group of close friends who enjoy raiding with each other in a respectful environment, we would love to welcome you into our community as we take on the challenge of end-game content, and prepare for The War Within Expansion.

Current Raid Times/Days:
Thursday : 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST
Sunday: 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST

Recruitment Needs:

CURRENTLY RECRUITING ALL SKILLED PLAYERS

What we Offer:

1. Gems/Flasks/Enchants/Mats for all our core members.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild chat that often talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout The War Within.

What we expect from our raiders:

1. Commitment to the Group, helping others, and creating a fun environment for all to enjoy.
  2. Be prepared and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Drama will not be tolerated.

If you are interested in joining, apply using the following link:
forms.gle/ib7Ze4VnfXeuKVeM6

If you have any other questions or are interested in joining, please contact those listed below.

GM - BTAG: Takeflight#11670
Raid Leader - BTAG: evvs#1490