Resto Shaman LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding

Hello Hyjal!

As the title implies I am looking for a heroic/mythic raiding guild that preferably doesn’t raid on tues or wednesday.

I have been raiding off and on since TBC, and always push KSM, I am skilled at the game on all classes/specs and have raid lead/GM experience. I am honestly just looking to take a back seat in a guild for a tier and just play resto shaman. Make a man’s dream come true.

I recently just started playing my shaman again, but I have been able to get a handful of runs in Castle Narnia logged. Here is a link to my character logs if you’re into that kind of thing. Note this was alt 8 or so, not super geared and not a lot of logs.

Just kidding, can’t put links here apparently. Look up Riotstorm-Hyjal. :slight_smile:

If you need my body you can contact me here or on BNet: RiotPirate#11192

Thanks for your time!

xoxo Riot

Hihi Riot!

Ruff Times may be the guild that you are looking for! We are 10/10 Normal, 7/10 Heroic, and once we have our AOTC we do plan to push into mythic. We raid Sat 7:30pm - 11:30pm, and Sun 7:30pm to 10:00pm server time. We also have ALT night raiding on Fridays from 7:30-11:30pm which has also cleared 10/10 Normal SOD. Let me know if you are interested! :slight_smile: