Resto Shaman LF Guild

Hello,

I am a resto shaman looking for a raiding guild! Almost attuned to all heroics and Kara by today or tomorrow.
Looking for a EST time raiding guild around 7-8pm to 12-1am

Working on pre-bis gear and have most of it.

I was a retail healing officer for BFA and Main tank in SL. I have multiple CEs you can check the character Bobbywobbin Monk. I have been playing WoW since TBC that’s why I am playing and focused on TBC. I am not playing 9.1 SL is lame now. So I will be focused only on TBC.

Thank you and looking forward to speaking with you.

You can add me on discord Bobby!#5270 or hit me up in-game or my ID Puffs#11764

Hello,

I think we would be a match for each other. We raid Tue/Wed 9pm - 12am and are short a healer for 25 mans. Some details about our guild below. Looking forward to talking to you.

Guild Name: AGGRO
Raid Times: 9 pm - Midnight server time
Raid Days: 25 man Tuesday & Wednesday, 10 man 4 teams running most nights
Progress: 11/11 Karazhan, 2/2 Gruul (First Mag is Tuesday)

Needs: Healers Shaman / Priest

Loot: DFT Fight Club loot list. In simple terms, you assign whatever items you want a point value from 50 (your most desired item) -> 49 (your second most desired item) -> 48 etc on down to 1 (bottom of your list). When an item drops, if you are on top, you get it.

Details: AGGRO is a laid back Casual/Dad Guild who likes to get stuff done. You’ll see some of the longest kills on the server, you’ll wipe on trash, but you’ll have a good time doing it. We cleared everything from MC through KT Naxx in vanilla classic and look to continue that success in TBC.

In-game Contact: Loxxe or Makros
Discord Contact: Loxx#6034 or Makros#1214

I think we might be a good match for you. We’re filling out the last few spots for our next kara team and 25s and our raid times seem to hit the sweet spot W 8-11 and Sun 7-11. We’re an older core group that a lot played back in the TBC retail days and myself and the other officers ran a Sunwell guild back then. Feel free to message any of us in game or on Discord:

Discord: Zmobie#1075, leefnmajors#1286, Doofz#3182, Rethre#5992
In game mail or tell on Mankrik:
Zmobie, ilmthesequel, Doofzilla, Rethre

sent you a Discord Friend request to talk more my Discord is Ylhf#9711