Resto Shaman LF Cutting Edge Guild

Hello,

I am a returning mythic raider and im hoping to find a guild to plant my roots and become apart of a core raiding team.

I had to step away from the game to finish working on my house so we could sell and move across country. I’m happy to say that we are all settled in at our new home and im ready to make the commitment to mythic raiding again!

With the move came a different timezone so this is why i have made a new character on Mal’Ganis (Horde) and on the search for a new guild. Character is new but i have been playing resto shaman for the past several expansions.

I started taking mythic raiding seriously at the beginning of Battle of Dazar’alor.
I joined a guild, got in the core raiding group and ended up going 9/9 mythic and achieved Cutting Edge: Lady Jaina Proudmoore. I had a blast doing it but sadly shortly after is when i needed to step away for my family’s transition across country.

I know i only have one mythic raid/CE under my belt but it just shows that i am capable and from there i only see improvement. I’m always looking for ways to improve my skill and optimize my class. I hate to fail and i always give 100%.

My main focus is Shadowlands but right now im trying to play catch up as much as i can with what i got. (453 ilvl atm)

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Balto#1142