Resto Sham or Druid LF Mythic Prog in SL

Hello,

I am coming back to SL with a vengeance after taking a break.

Who am I:
I’m a 26 year old hard working professional married with two kids. I’m funny and very positive (I am always on time with a good attitude and no complaining). Been playing on and off since WOTLK.

As far as raiding experience, its mainly been in BFA in Uldir and in Nylotha. AOTC in both early on. Due to schedule conflicts (raid times being too early), i wasnt able to stick around for mythics. Now that the kids are older, wifey has given me the go ahead to continue my passion… breaking the healing meters XD

I am also very open to receiving criticism in my play style and mechanics and am willing to xfer for a good fit.

What I am looking for:
-Two day week night raiding schedule (Mon-Thurs)
-7pm PST start at the earliest.
-Semi-Hardcore progression.
-Group of great people that know how to have fun but also know when to be serious.
-Willing to play ele/boomy as offspec if needed.

Here are my logs from HC Nyalotha (add in a “.” between “logs” and “com”)

www.warcraftlogscom/character/us/illidan/buhlakae#partition=2

Here is my Discord:

Buhlakae#1570

Here is my Btag:

Crokadorfn#1459

Please reach out!

Hey there
Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. We have strong core group of returning players that are all Real Life Friends that like to kill the hard stuff and have a good time doing it.
Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
We are currently looking for anything as we like to play multiple roles and classes hit me up
Bnet: sumwrath#1715
Disc: Kornpops#4946

hello Buhlakee, It looks like our goals line up would to talk to you more when you have time! for check us out.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm-open-recruitment-for-shadowlands/618318?u=sslip-area-52