Resto Sham lf raiding guild

Experienced raider since TBC looking for a raiding guild in DF Season 4. Have done mythic raiding in the past, but I am not looking for anything too serious. I am looking for more of a chill group of people to raid with 0 drama.

Hi Bartytide, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) may be a good fit for you. We are a large Casual Progressive (not CE) non-benching guild, and have been rebuilding our raid team for S4. We raid T/W 7:45-10pm EST. We have a number of members aged 50+ also. Besides raiding, the guild does M+, TWs, some PVP (BGs), transmog & mount runs, etc. If we sound like a good fit for you, just IM me in game for either more info/invite, but if you can’t catch me online and just desire an invite then apply directly thru guild-finder (raid, not social tab) to “Insanity Raiding”. Hope to have you join our family!

Hey Bartytide, we are looking for another healer for our Tu/Th raid team if you are interested. We raid from 9-11p server time. We also run m+ frequently and have a fairly active social side as well.

If you are interested my discord is Boundless828.