Resto or Bal Druid LF raiding and M+

I’m looking for a guild\community to raid with in Dragonflight onwards.

I’ve played since the release of TBC where I found my enjoyment in raiding. I have achieved AotC for Antorus, Ny’alotha and Castle Nathria. I also did a little Mythic raiding in Antorus.
My progression stopped due to RL struggles. So I have just recently returned to the game about 6 weeks ago. I have not really done any raiding in SL but I did achieve KSM after about 3 weeks of returning.

• Have no issues with a guild\community trial
  • Looking for a 2/3 night per week raiding guild
  • Looking for raid start to be at around 945 pm PST (for Tuesday or Thursday)
    *More flexible on time on Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat
    *Looking for raid days that will work with my college course as I am not available until 930pm PST on Tues and Thurs.

Just looking for the right fit honestly, people that are skilled and motivated, interested in the game, enjoy pushing keys and having a great time throughout the new expansion.
You can quite often find me running keys to either push IO or running lower keys to help get people gear.
–Currently my druid is Guardian but will be going back to MS resto in DF–
I also have other classes that I enjoy playing a lot.
BattleNet: Brysins#1697
Discord: Chewy#8469

Hello! Venomfang Cultists is a smaller but growing guild on Emerald Dream Alliance, doing M+ and AotC raiding starting about 10:30 PM PST week nights. We are currently recruiting all class/spec for end game content. We also have a cross faction community, Venomfang. Please check us out if interested!

1 Like

Hi Brysins! Please take a look at our Community and see if we’re the right fit for you. We’ve designed our times around daytime weekend activities (and weeknights too) that leave both Pacific and Eastern time folks (as well as all in between!) time for their real lives. Wanna go out to dinner/late lunch with friends/family on the weekend? Need to get essential shopping done? After our raid times, you can! Here’s more about us. I look forward to hearing from you!

I’m on Illidan / US East TZ and plan to tank the entire season on my Druid. I’m looking to join an existing static group that is looking for a tank or meeting others who want to run together at a high level and are committed to pushing keys. Ideally, the group I want to form or join will consist of players who enjoy running m+ over and over to improve key times/levels and gearing up for raider io

Send me a message and add me to friends: phace#1248