Resto/ele sham Looking for home

I am an experienced player looking to return after a break during uldir. Currently have a 400ish ilvl sham with a 59 neck, will resto or ele.
available 5pm or later pst.

B net Apocylon # 1 2 7 4

If you’re interested in the idea of a late night guild on sargeras plz add my btag!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

4/8M

Classes Needed:
Currently Seeking DPS (open to all, but preferably Ranged)

My Bnet: Chugs#11757

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Vitamin GG is a semi-hardcore guild that seeks to clear Mythic content on a 2 day schedule.

Each member is required to research their class and bring consumables as we strive to work as a team. We currently run Heroic on farm each Thursday from 730-930ish server and this is open to all members to get ready and max min their mains for mythic progression.

We are currently looking for:
DPS - looking for Shadow priest, Mage, Warrior, Ret Paladin, Warlock
any strong DPS ranged or melee will be considered.

Our main raid nights are Friday and Saturday from 730-11 server with an expectation of 80% attendance for the main raid nights. We ask our members to complete 1 Mythic 10 per week and encourage others to also create groups and farm gear and experience for raid nights.

In game we do it all. We are an active guild with members on throughout the whole week; PVP, Mythic Plus, BG as well as alt runs. We are filled with a supportive group and we are always looking to work together to help the whole group. We always run logs and constantly look and analyze the logs to push the group further.
You will always find our members seeking sim on gear. We practice a modified loot council for unwanted loot in order to max min but we also encourage all members to use the gear they get and do not require anyone to put their loot up for roll. We strive to be better players and better people and build a group that works well with each other. Our guild is on average 21 and up and we have a very positive social aspect to our group. Since we raid a limited amount of days its important for all members to bring their best. Our Goal is to be a CE guild and we do our best to obtain that end.

please contact Yeezus, (Yeezus#11322) on Proudmoore.

Thursday Optional Heroic 730-11pm PST (usually end by 930 PST)
Friday and Saturday Mythic 730-11pm PST