Resto druid/mage/Hunter LF Casual Guild

My Girlfriend and I are looking for a guild to raid with and find a new home. We are currently looking for a guild that ideally raids Wed and Friday evening. We play Resto druid/mage and hunter, also play alts. We are super friendly, please reach out to us on Discord: Hazy #8123 and on bnet at hazy#11973

Hi Zemsi,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 10/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello!

I help run a guild that raids Wednesdays & Sundays 7:30pm-10pm EST. Our guild is 8/11 normal SFO. We are looking for healers.

Found a Green Quest, a horde social/raiding/PvP guild on Zul’jin is looking for 2 healers for our raid team for Wednesday/Sunday 7:30pm-10pm EST. 7/11 Normal SFO. Preferred MW Monk, Holy/Discord Priest with a shared goal of achieving AOTC as a guild/community. Saturday Guild Rated Battlegrounds. Mythic Mondays. Weekly/monthly guild contests. Active discord. If interested please message me on discord or Battle net only.
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net: Kiua#1912

I think we would be a good fit if you guys want to change factions…

Hey Zemsi, we are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall (Est), a semi casual adult raiding guild. We have lots of couples in the guild so your girlfriend would not feel alone. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday 7-9est, your post said Wed and Friday evenings where ideal, but maybe our early schedule will work for you both. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat.
Good luck in your search

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:

DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals

Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior (we have none)
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.