Resto druid LF weeknight raid guild! AOTC XP!

Just switched mains to resto druid this expac and want to find a guild to get AOTC and then eventually dip my toes in mythic. I’ve been AOTC on resto sham, MW monk, disc priest. (also windwalker monk) also down for M+ in offnights and pvp as well. Please hit me up if you need a druid!

ALSO: I cannot raid on friday or saturday. Sundays are fine but I would prefer weeknight raids and maybe sunday as well!

Pugged 8/9 Normal in one session already so far so know some of the fights already

Discord: Allenhowardx
Bnet: Allen#14870

Hey! We are looking for more healers to round out our team! I will say though we arent interested in doing Mythic. We are more focused on AOTC and M+ atm. If you are interested though let me know!

Morning Aallen! We are currently looking to recruit a restoration druid for our raid team. Current raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-10:30 PM EST. Give us a look!

Recruiting DPS and HEALERS for War Within content! TUES/THURS 8:30-10:30 PM EST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello :smiley:

We are currently look for AOTC xp players for our second raiding group! All of our members are AOTC xp as well, and our guild is filled with m+'ers too if you’re interested! Please let me know!