Resto Druid LF Weekend Raiding Guild

Hi, due to some real life stuff I am unable to raid during the week with my current guild, so i’m hoping to find a weekend raiding guild to progress through Dazar’alor and beyond. Definitely willing to server xfer if need be. 8/8N, 8/8H and 1/8M, hoping to find a heroic guild for AoTC, and potentially a couple bosses on Mythic. Aside from raiding im pretty big into WPvP, as well as BGs etc… Anyways, thanks for reading and feel free to contact me at Giovannisup#1301.

Hey there, we’re currently recruiting a resto druid and we are a weekend raiding guild who looks to push AOTC and as far into mythic as we can on 6 hrs a week. I’ve added you on btag so if youre interested feel free to accept

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS and tanks with offspec. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567 -Officer
  • Drinlok#1273 -Officer
  • Bamli#1877 -Officer
  • Snarfed#1335 -Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

I sent you a friend request. Sieara#1968. I have 3 weekend teams but one needs a healer. :smiley:

Hi Giovannisup! - Zul’jin is recruiting for our weekend and weekday raid teams, here is the link to our forum post! [H] <REASON> 8/9M BoD 2 Day is Recruiting DPS!

I am the recruiter for the weekend team, btag Azsh#1103

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Hey there Giovanni!

We have an immediate opening for a core healer on our raid team. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!