Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild

Hello I’m a resto druid looking for a raid team to go into TWW with I have previous AOTC and some Mythic, 1 CE achievement. I’d like a guild who raids Late nights starting at 11:30pm EST at the earliest. Currently Alliance Stormrage. 1-2 days preferred but might consider a 3 day raid team. Please send me a message on Discord with any extra questions: goth_potato

Hello. Day Raiders on Illidan is a morning raid guild Wednesday and Thursday 8-11 AM EST. Perhaps a morning schedule would work? We plan some mythic push and are aotc through DF. If you are interested message me.
Discord ryaden

Hi Anavae!

Thanks for reaching out! Empathy could be a great fit for you. We’re a casual, friendly, 18+ guild with a focus on creating a supportive and enjoyable community. We raid on Saturdays and Sundays from 7-9pm ST, which might be a bit earlier than your preferred start time. However, we’re always open to discussions about adjusting schedules to fit members’ needs.

Your experience with AOTC and Mythic raiding sounds fantastic, and we’d love to have a skilled resto druid like you join us for TWW. If you’re open to a chat about our raid times or anything else, feel free to add me on Discord (nickkie) or Battle.net (Nickkie#4486).

Looking forward to possibly having you with us!

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!