Resto Druid almost 1 Shots in Battlegrounds?

Are they a lot stronger after the squish than in BfA or they just finally decided to care?

They just finally decided to care. Whenever squishes happen Blizzard likes to watch the twink community and see whats going on.

For example, there was a way to get the Heart of Azeroth on low level characters in this patch (as you can see in my gear). They fixed that today as well.

In addition, heroic BC gems were giving more stats than any other gem available to the brackets. Those were fixed as well.

i like your trinket. yours proc 120 agil too?
you must have looted it a while ago since its source has been removed. mine was part of my timewalking set but it blows everything else under 50 out of the water.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stonemaul/grumpykat

Just noticed the 5int/5verse gems finally hit with the nerf bat down to 2/2 like the rest lol.
Also Whitemend disabled

1 Like

There was a recent youtube vid with an end game player using the gems.
Instead of making them 49 and below, the heavy hand was applied.
Cloth nerf just gives us more options.

This guy makes me a believer.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/doing-bgs-as-alliance-is-absolutely-soul-destroying/651558?u=phindo-agamaggan

Does that mean it’s red (stats don’t work) for you now? Because otherwise it’s an incomplete fix.

Pretty much this.

1 Like

Thank the gods of our world, warcraft, and every other contrived god. Even the evil gods. Thank them too. That was way passed due. What about spellfire?

What you up to nowadays? I’ve been playing 49s twink on classic wow. (H) Benediction. Has been interesting playing Horde for a change. Vanilla twinking is not so amazing but it passes the time. I’m desperately waiting for BC still. Much more interesting. I haven’t logged into retail for months.

I work second shift at a new job now so my schedule sucks. I get out of work at 10pm and then stay up until like 6 am lol ;S

Oh and I hate all my twinks in retail now. They feel terrible (I logged in for prepatch). Lost almost 50% of their abilities which were moved closer to level cap. Also can’t reach as many talents now. Feels. Terrible.

Spellfire is still active.
They also nerfed the Resto Druid pre Artifact ilvl. Previously the epic staff you got from the quest was and epic ilvl 48 and it’s now ilvl 10.

Life’s been great. My husband has basically gotten free time off work due to kungflu and sheriff refused to enforce any of the crazy rules they tried to set lol.
So it’s just been one long holiday for us!

RiP your new job timing, I was wondering what happened to you. I’m still just being a house wife. Though looking at getting a second new puppy! Was thinking of a golden retriever.

i like players with high win loss rates. im at 95% myself. grats on stomping these turds into the ground

Not sure, not really using it tbh. I prefer the heirloom neck that has a heal, since I’m world PVPing solo.

I’ve heard that if it gains an ilvl through getting azerite it gets turned red, but the base version is fine at the moment.

About a month or so ago, I got asked to do some lower lvl bg’s to help someone level and for fun, so I went. Ran into that druid and yeah, she farmed all of us that match.

2 Likes

Get gear or don’t enter the thunder dome

2 Likes

Why would they disable whitemend compared to spellfire. Whitemend I spent hours farming for the patterns to make them. Then even more farming them for friends or myself. I’ve gotten ptsd each mote of fire I receive now. So sad the state of wow now. I can still carry since I have azer pieces to replace whitemend hood but ig its time to farm some new legs and gems.
Shar a golden retriever sounds great I love big dogs, I’m glad you’re doing well :slight_smile:
Deso ik you hated these sets with a passion but you were able to compete against them before. Yes its kinda rough back when warlocks ran rampant but idk if you ever saw a lock with teragosa and the sets lol. I hope youre doing well too man I still got cleaveagepwr I might level him yo 29. Get him to 35k hks. I already know im leveling munchyboi probably to 39 because without whitemend I don’t want to be a full on healer at that level. Was never my intention making that toon. But thank God I still have my old 56%vers static set.

Whitemend and BC heroic gems had nothing to do with Twinks.
They were showing up on end game raid logs, which I am sure you have seen links for.
Whitemend/BC heroic gems start becoming a obvious outlier, they get attention.
Is one set deactivated enough to not skew the numbers?, is what’s on the menu next.

Notsorry here. Just showing that I can get high win loss without any sets. I just enjoyed the meme of the whole situation.

3 Likes

I love your toons, always well built.
In a world where players spend more on Transmogs than actually increasing power levels, it puts RPG MMO into a correct perspective IMO.

2 Likes

This is the essence of twinking. It’s bad for the game, it’s bad for new players, it’s bad for the people doing the twinking and winning without trying. It’s just bad. But whatever, there’s bad people, they need things to do too.

No it isn’t. let people play how they want to and don’t participate if you don’t like it.