Resto druid 7/9M BoD Returning - Thrall

Edit: 434 IL
Hello, i am a returning player just getting back at it. I took a break before the launch of 8.2.5 and am now back as of last weekend. My main raid toon from last tier was a holy paladin Aetro (logs for both toons, but the paladin was 7/9, druid was 4/9)

What i am looking for:
A guild that raids 2 nights per week, no more than 6 hours per week (would be nice if it were a little less honestly), a couple Mythic boss kills. My main gig is M+ and i start to get a serious distaste for raiding after that 300th pull on the same boss 3 weeks down the line when its mixed in with attendance issues, recruitment, new people, etc.

With that being said, i generally take everything that i do seriously. However, i more so am just looking to casually raid for some fun and some gear to help with M+.
Server transfer is possible, but would prefer not to since im already on a high populated server.
So if youre looking for a decent healer, shoot me a message. Battle net is Remdog#11671

good to see you back, def check us out!

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Rëquiëm - H on Area 52 is recruiting to solidify our core to continue mythic progression of EP through to the release of 8.3 and Ny’alotha. We are currently looking for a healer and I would prefer a holy pally :wink: We are lead by a group of 4/8m experienced players with <5% attempts on orgo previously. We are looking to get a solid core stabilized to hit mythic progression of Ny’alotha hard but are still clearing heroic each week and getting as much done in mythic as we can until the new raid

We raid Mon/Tue/Thur from 8-11 EST. Lunaspark#1158 is my btag if youd like to chat :slight_smile: