Resto Druid (416ilvl) LF weekend team

Resto druid 4/9h 9/9n Seeking weekend group group. I’d like to raid a little more moving forward. This includes weekends!
Fri/Sat/Sun- 7:30 - 2am est but I am open to raiding later for the right group, also open to raid off server! just want a group who needs me full time.

UPDATED ~~ TLDR SEEKING WEEKEND GROUP FOR MY DRUID HEALER

Saripoo#1576

Hi Meuna. I think we would be a good fit for you. We raid 1 night a week Tu 8:30-11EST, but have optional nights for those LF more. Info posted below. Feel free to add me on discord!

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
7/9N 5/9H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:

1 Healer: Prefer Holy/Disc Priest or Resto Shaman
Shadow Priest
Mage

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

We are looking for a 4th Healer.
Our raid times is 8:15pm to 11pm est Tues and Thurs.
We are an AOTC and community focused guild

Hit me up Steph#1107

Hey there, Im Kngs from and we are an AOTC guild dabbling into mythic raiding this expansion. We are in need currently of dps classes to fill out our roster. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11pm EST, with an alt group raiding on Wednesday nights. We are currently 9/9 N and 1/9 H. If you are interested add me in game @ Kngs#1668 or discord @ Kngx#4435!

Seeking full time positions ^^ again I’m totally cool with going off server as long as I can get invited weekly, more than happy to join.

Added you on bnet!

I updated this! Resto druid now seeking Weekend team! same exp as priest, just different healer! Elurith is the druid if you want to look at logs -
Saripoo#1576 feel free to add and we can discuss.

Hey! Hedonites of Slaanesh is a new guild with a close knit core of friends looking to acheive AOTC in Aberrus. We are actively recruiting and growing our community as fast as we can with all of us being active in Raiding and M+. We’re currently looking for a second/off-tank, 2-3 healers, 2-3 Melee DPS and 4-5 Ranged DPS.

Raid days / Times are Tuesday/Thursday 9 pm 12 am est!

If you would be interested in starting something from scratch with us feel free to add me on discord @ ItsCwispy#9024 and we would love to bring you on board!

Seeking fry/sat/sun days only atm!