Resto/Balance Druid LF - Alliance guild

Hello,

As a returning BFA player, I am looking for a guild to call home. Things I am looking for:

Mature guild with people who put effort into raids/group content. (Coming prepared with personal buffs, ect)

Normal/Heroic raiding in a low stress environment, no raid leaders raging ect.

Weekend raid times, sat/sun evening raids, even firday nights I have available.

Alliance guild ideally (will consider horde for the right place)

Sizeable guild in order to facilitate mythic plus groups and possibly casual pvp content.

What you get from me:

I have been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla with a strong understanding of the game. I put effort when I can play the game, taking the time to read icy veins guides, watching fatboss videos for fights, I like to attend fights feeling prepared. I am a mature gamer and do not wish to engage with any drama, playing videos games is my break from those things!

Ideally I would like to main resto, balance would be my second choice, but would also consider the other specs if the guilds needs those roles covered. I will server transfer for the rigjt home, and even consider faction change (trials become difficult at that point though).

I only got 120 one week ago, so I have some work to do - but would like to find home while I get what I need. My resto gear is a bit better than my balance, near 410ilvl in my resto set.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, thanks for stopping by!

1 Like

Rëquiëm - H on Area 52 is recruiting to solidify our core to continue mythic progression of EP through to the release of 8.3 and Ny’alotha. We are currently looking for a healer and ranged dps BUT will consider exceptional players for ALL roles. We are lead by a group of 4/8m experienced players with <5% attempts on orgo previously. We are looking to get a solid core stabilized to hit mythic progression of Ny’alotha hard but are still clearing heroic each week and getting as much done in mythic as we can. We are very active, many of us are always running M+s or getting alt groups together.

We raid Mon/Tue/Thur from 8-11 EST. Lunaspark#1158 is my btag if youd like to chat :slight_smile:

Hey would like to chat with you if you have some time!

Your times fit very well for me, but it appears your guild is looking for people outside of my gear level. As I gear up, I will reach out to your team, that is if I am unable to find a raid team by that point (I do not plan on leaving a guild once I am “geared”) Looking for a long term home, ilvl means very little when each patch invalidates the gear before it.

I would be happy to group with some of your members in low-key content (maybe an alt run on their end) for a trial process if you would like - maybe a discord get-to-know on-top

Feel free to add my btag and we can chat anytime, Heisenberg#1757

Descendants of Lore is not technically actively recruiting healers right now, but we are always looking for new friends and when I saw your post I thought our guild may be a good fit for you. We have quite a few raid healers at the moment (with a new one possibly coming), but if you would be willing to dual balance and resto we may be able to give you a home. I will leave our spam below and if you wish to talk further please feel free to add me to battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but put fun above progress. Low pressure, other than the pressure we put on ourselves.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

I will absolutely reach out, hopefully tonight, if not tomorrow.