Resonating Sphere being restored to 5 players!

Yay!

1 Like
  • Preservation
    • Resonating Sphere once again applies Echo to the first 5 allies it passes through (was 3).
      • Developers’ notes: Resonating Sphere was recently reduced as part of a broad AoE healing reduction pass. After watching the change play out, we’re not happy with the resulting gameplay – particularly in dungeons, where it doesn’t cover your whole party.

I love this change, but as an enjoyer of Nozdormu’s teaching I worry that it makes Nozdormu’s talent a dead / troll talent. What are your thoughts?

I play Nozdormu’s in all content now (PvP (BG/Blitz), M+(~ +17 keys), and raid(heroic)). I really enjoy the CD reduction. It was fun having more “time magic” as a healer dragon. It feels really nice to get another Spiritbloom or dream breath back. I think having the extra echos will just be too strong to give that up now, though :frowning:

Didn’t really use Nozdormu’s teaching so I am happy with it.

I’m happy for you. :slight_smile:
I like the changes, but I am going to miss the Nozdormu’s play style. I don’t think I can justify taking that talent anymore when this buff makes Resonating Sphere’s very strong. Thankfully, I like the Resonating Sphere talent. I wish I could have both :frowning:

I don’t think its a completely dead talent due to tier, but a 5 target resonating sphere definitely feels stronger

Yea, that is why I think the Nozdormu’s teaching talent will end up being something I no longer take. That’s obviously my choice, but when the alternative (resonating sphere) both feels good and is stronger? Hard to justify taking anything else (for me personally).

The 2 talents are very potent indeed, but I think Norzdormu’s teaching might on the raid use spectrum methinks.

They should probably just leave it at 5 at this point. This is the second time this has happened.

2 Likes

They should buff norzos teachings. Maybe make it 8 seconds. It would drain mana so fast. Maybe have TA’s give 3 echos as a base even when picking nozos