[RESOLVED] Some Mages cannot get Frozen Orb Rune: SERIOUS BUG

Another round of hotfixes and nothing… :frowning:

I’m also with you that it would be nice to at least have it be acknowledged.

1 Like

Finally got a reply back to my ticket saying to report it to the Bug Report forum which I have already done. Replied to the reply just asking to have the item put into my inventory and received a reply this morning saying, “This is not possible through customer support.” What happened to GMs being GMs? I have had items spawned into my inventory before, very very long ago, I know it is possible with any Game Master privledges.

2 Likes

Just replying for support. I got my rune but I would have trouble playing the game if I was in this position. Seriously sucks for those affected

2 Likes

I got a reply on X from Aidan saying that a repair was on its way. Idk how long but they are aware and I assume next Tuesday by the latest.

1 Like

That’s great to hear, can you link or was it a DM?

It looks like this got fixed!

Just run up to the spawn location by the Frostfire Hot Springs where you turn in the final quest, and the Enraged Shade should spawn again.

1 Like

ty blizzard ;), i had the same issue, where i was on the last part and the enraged mob disappeared when i attacked it. now i went to check today after this mornings shutdown, and it was just sitting there. :smile:

2 Likes