Resilience Protest 09/19/2020

Everyone, only way our voices will be heard if we actually do something about it in game.
Lets spend all Day on September/19th/2020 shouting we want Resilience back, fill /1 /2 /3 /yell /s forums/BlizzardTwitter/BlizzardFacebook with How much we love resilience and want it to return!!! Lets make our voices heard, its time Blizzard listens to the PVP community!

2 Likes

i’d rather have the wod system back personally, but eh

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Derick65000443/status/1306804788554870787?s=20

12 Likes

This is dumb

5 Likes

Explain why Resilience is dumb?
Explain why trying to make our voices heard is dumb?
Almost anything is better then the current system.
We need to add pressure to Blizzard and the PVP team or they will just think we will always accept anything as long as its a minor hotfix and not a real change that effects everyone in the game.
We shouldn’t have to be forced to PVE for BIS gear, it wouldn’t be to bad if it was 1-2 items, but almost everything comes from PVE and if they dont fix the System and add some type of PVP stat the same problem will happen again in shadowlands.

I get it. But, why not have people flood their social media, employees too, requesting a dialog with them? It seems more sensible and could be better received rather than a bunch of people being obnoxious, flooding channels and screwing up others game play.

like the channels aren’t already flooded with PVE Boosting and Politics…

4 Likes

The things you people will talk yourselves into

You know there’s a real world out there if you’re already trying to throw away a whole day on a cause instead of a pastime, right

1 Like

Everyday playing Shadowlands is days wasted if they dont fix the PVP system, i rather waste one day to enjoy hundreds of others…

Relevant username

I hated resilience. I liked the idea of gear scaling in PVP to a certain level. I think that was WOD. The Legion templates weren’t horrible, but I think stats should have mattered more. The current system prevents all theory crafting since I have no idea WTF is going on with my stats, or what damage I’m actually going to do.

If I was in control I would simply make it so all stats from gear would only count 33.3% towards your total. So if you gem for + 9 strength, you get +3 in arena. The other 66.6% is a template buff.

+70 Primary stat
+105 haste
+120 crit
+130 Vers

as an example. They can adjust that based on spec. If something is too OP they can shift values around, or remove some to balance the class. And at least we still have some say in which stats we want to invest in through gear. Instead of hard nerfing certain abilities, maybe just adjust these numbers.