Reserve Your Name in WoW Classic on August 12 at 3:00 p.m. PDT

That is the way it use to be, so curious too

LF RPPvP guild and server.

11 Likes

Great news!

Please consider listing timezones on the realm status list.

Thanks!

1 Like

<----- super pumped. Hype overload…

1 Like

The Realm Status webpage does list Timezones. And since we’re getting the list before creation, that’d be the logical place to list them.

1 Like

Fixed, thanks for mentioning it!

2 Likes

So excited! Hoping to re-make my Troll Hunter from vanilla-Wrath days, though I doubt the original name would be available. Definitely going to take advantage of this so that, on release day, I can hop in and play!

2 Likes

and what name is that??

Woo hoo! Thanks!

Thex, of course.

4 Likes

Will we be able to reserve through the web? Or will we have to log on the actual game client?

2 Likes

This.

Please consider an RPPVP realm! Please don’t leave us without a home!

9 Likes

Thought so… Balls… I’ll be on the road!

That’s why they invented Laptops :stuck_out_tongue:

Just three weeks to go until launch!

Road as in actually driving through the woods without a hotspot.

“For everything else, there’s iSavi” :smile:

I don’t imagine character creation would take much bandwidth.

I am still hoping, praying, and begging for even just one small RP-PVP server!

Those of us who want this kind of server, we are holding our breathe and praying to the Azeroth gods (or Blizzard-Ent.) or Elune, or An’she in hopes that our dream will be fulfilled.

To see the winds of war on the battleground is thrilling. To watch the alliance approach you as you march towards the designated RP area for a battle is something to behold. To RP-PVP a battle makes the game come alive as if you were role-playing it out in live-action.

The Horde will not be tolerated the alliance invading the Barrens and we must purge them from our lands.

The dust is blowing from the kodos and the workhorses carrying the war supplies to a designated area of our battleground. Where the horde and alliance shall face off in an epic RP-PVP battle. The guilds have chosen their heroes to fight and others have joined to watch the battle from the sidelines. Who shall win this day? Thus this battle planned and worked out between each leader but their fate is left to those who will battle this day.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!

9 Likes

We will release details regarding realm names and realm types later this week so you can coordinate with your friends on where to begin your adventure. If there are high numbers of players congregating on individual realms during the name reservation/character creation process, we will post warnings about the potential for long queues on those realms, giving you time to choose alternate realms

What about Faction balance data?

1 Like