Rerolling and LF New Guild

Hey there everyone,

I’m just coming back to the game and I was wanting to reroll. I haven’t decided yet on the class but I was wanting to try and find a guild while I thought about it. Alliance/Horde and server do not matter. If I had a preference though I’d like it to be a little bit on the late night side of things. I get home from work late and I just wanna be able to chill with some guildies like I used to.

If anyone’s looking for new members please feel free to reply and I really do hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hello Sass!
We are rebuilding our guild on A52 (H) side and would love to have you join us. We currently have several reroll players who are just leveling and tryin out new chars. I will leave my guild spam below and you can see if we might be a good fit for you. Hope to hear from ya!
"Evolved Community is currently rebuilding our horde guild from the ground up. We are looking for active members who enjoy running dungeons, questing, and in the future would like to raid. We plan on holding fun guild events, which could include pet battle competitions, transmog runs and M+ races just to name a few. If you are new to the server or an old vet who is looking for a new home please come check us out!

Evolved is excited to also offer Guilds/Chapters in:
World of Warcraft - Faction: Alliance | Server: Proudmoore
Final Fantasy 14 - Server: Siren
New World - Faction: Syndicate | Server: Lintukuto

We are also in various shooter games and other multiplayer games such as Overwatch, Cod:MW, Battlefield 2042, Phasmophobia. Diablo 3 and more!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here on this post or:
Battle.net ID: bakwds#1973 - Discord: Jaydyn#5655
You can also contact:
Battle.net ID: itsallshiny#1290 - Discord: Glimmer#2224
Battle.net ID: Cataclysm#1912 - Discord: Cataclysm#4330

If you want to read more about our amazing community and sign up at our website/forums at: https:// evolvedgaming .org/
You can also join our discord if you have any questions: https:// discord.gg/ evolvedgaming

Evolved Gaming is focused on building connections and friendships that grow not just in one game, but can evolve and span across many games and communities. Our player’s want more than just a bunch of random people to join them in games, but people who actually care and want to be there. We would love to have you be part of our community!"

Hello! We do all the things! The main focus for the guild is raiding up to aotc. We dabble on first couple mythic bosses sometimes too. Our selling point is there’s very few dead times once the raid is cleared because everyone is such an altoholic and they want to just do the raids all over again on alts. The guild is called Fallout and been in existence since 2014 on Turalyon (horde side). It’s also made up of mostly people with 8-5 jobs who just hang out evenings and weekends online. We’ve also had 3 guild summits where we all fly to the same U.S. city and hang out irl about every year and a half. Not required of course but tells you how close knit the guild has become and its not going anywhere. Discord is a big deal too where anyone playing generally comes in to hang out. Sieg#1546 if ya interested in trying us out! : )

Hey Sass!
we’re in the process of snagging some new ‘faces’ for next tier. I’d love to throw our hat in the ring. If our time works out for you, i’d love to have you chat with one of us to see if we could be a good fit for you!

Good Day!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades

good evening

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
4/10 M 10/10 H SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)